New arena gear

Christiano

Since last time Aigrind made amazing prizes for players who was 1st in arena, i noticed that maybe we who didnt was that greatfull can get items too. I suggest add rings to arena shop. These rings spesific and thats why these should pay alot arena points. Maybe 4000. These rings have skill inside, there is 3 kind of skills that these rings have inside but only one ring can have one skill. Skills: Extra damage for 10seconds, Invisibility (Priest shield but absorbs all damage) for 5seconds but you cant use skills while this on, lastly but not least skills that makes you immune to stuns for 3seconds. Ofcourse times can be changed and skills modified :) I wait your comment Aigrind

i think devs can add the amulet and cloak rewarded by arena season to the arena seller, doesnt matter the price, so everyone could have it, not just only the rich-spam-tickets -.-

i think devs can add the amulet and cloak rewarded by arena season to the arena seller, doesnt matter the price, so everyone could have it, not just only the rich-spam-tickets -.-

I didnt meant that, i meant about that rings dhould have skills inside like in WoW trinkets have.