Why in horror circus i only have 3 quests?

Shifer14

My characters are level 3-20, and all of them except the ones level 15 and higher have same quests. Collect 13 cursed coins, 40 amber pumpkins and kil Sam hain. I know there are more quests. How do i start them?

if you talk to a npc in town 1, he will give you a quest called "Witch hunter". if you didnt finish all quest in map 1, this npc is at town 1 in your starting map. if you were already in map 2, this npc is at town 1 in map 2. he will send you to some hyper cool pro npc at circus that will give you a cool quest to fight mini bosses with another players of your same level.

this is for lvl 3-17 i think. rewards hyper cool pro skilled good looking weapons

I've only seen the 13 Coins DQ, 40 Amber pumpkins and Sam hain for lv20.

In some tent where you get the pumpkins head there was some other shit in it not sure what it's for but one room had flaming foxes or whatever with something you had to burn and collect something in the middle. Not sure if that's for lower level though.

But yeah I think the circus needs more quests, maybe add a PvP quest also killing people inside the Churchyard.

I've only seen the 13 Coins DQ, 40 Amber pumpkins and Sam hain for lv20.

In some tent where you get the pumpkins head there was some other shit in it not sure what it's for but one room had flaming foxes or whatever with something you had to burn and collect something in the middle. Not sure if that's for lower level though.

But yeah I think the circus needs more quests, maybe add a PvP quest also killing people inside the Churchyard.

Those flaming foxes are from that 13 coins quest. Collect the coins go inside the tent and get the runes to pass gates until you reach jacks head.

if you talk to a npc in town 1, he will give you a quest called "Witch hunter". if you didnt finish all quest in map 1, this npc is at town 1 in your starting map. if you were already in map 2, this npc is at town 1 in map 2. he will send you to some hyper cool pro npc at circus that will give you a cool quest to fight mini bosses with another players of your same level.

this is for lvl 3-17 i think. rewards hyper cool pro skilled good looking weapons

Thanks. Those weapons look cool but they are nothing special. And the games needs more weapons anyway, now there are checkpoints at level 13,17.and 18. Not many people care about other ones

You mean the mobs that drop the runes?

In the flaming fox thing there's a room with 4 pumpkins on each corner with flaming foxes around them, if you get too near it will damage you and in the middle there is this doll thing kinda like from last years Halloween, you're suppose to kill the fox and take a quest item to burn the doll and get something from it but you don't even get anything. It's not a part of the coin quest cause I've done it without going in there.

You mean the mobs that drop the runes?

In the flaming fox thing there's a room with 4 pumpkins on each corner with flaming foxes around them, if you get too near it will damage you and in the middle there is this doll thing kinda like from last years Halloween, you're suppose to kill the fox and take a quest item to burn the doll and get something from it but you don't even get anything. It's not a part of the coin quest cause I've done it without going in there.

If you kill the fox you get the torch. Go back to that doll and burn it. Then you should get a rune from it. The barker says that you can kill 1hp mobs near the gates to get the rune, but he says that's a slow deal. It's not, you'll have to  kill 10 of them max to get the rune. Sometimes they drop it on first kill