[2020.10.02] Video Contest 2020! Results

Akasha

barb_reporter_1200x630.thumb.png

Friends!

It's time to bring the results of the Video Contest 2020. The process of creating a good video is by no means simple, which is why all the prize-winning videos have been awarded impressive awards. We also thank those who took part in the voting and helped us choose the winners. Well, now the decision of our jury!

5th place and 5 000 Miracle coins go straight to Epikden and his Adventure around Arinar, his entertaining narrative and overview of the game world

4th place and 5 000 Miracle coins goes to ZeustheGod and his introduction of the game to beginners from an interesting and user friendly narrative and production. 

3rd place,15 000 Miracle coins and 30 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs go to Shirohige and his almost never ending journey to defeat Cicada - the Forgotten Boss highlighted with fun effects

2nd place25 000 Miracle coins and 40 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs go to TheCaster and the burning battlefield atmosphere brought by a massive guild work in underwater adventures.

1st place35 000 Miracle coins and 50 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs go to Zeus and his production in double dose this time - the latest release "level 32 armor set" and "How to be a leader" underwater! Ah great great job on effects, audio synchronization, narrative, content relevancy and the list goes on.

And there are also additional prizes!

Absolutely all authors whose works were allowed to participate in the competition will receive an incentive prize from us for their efforts, namely 10 Caches of Legendary Heroes.

Independently on the results, don't forget that we are looking forward to meet every producer in our Affiliate Program. All details can be found here:

Thank you all for participating and see you in new contests!
AIGRIND

26 minutes ago, Angelxgod said:

Next time i will only made x2 speed and music with it... And i will Be in top 5! 

You are disregarding people's actual work on their videos, please just stop.

7 minutes ago, Akasha said:

K but you disregarding my video too ,but Nevermind they actually made a good video they deserve there top . 

I will stop that kind of contest that make me too much angry and confused. 

Gz to you Zeus from Us-Saphir

54 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Epikden and his Adventure around Arinar, his entertaining narrative and overview of the game world

ZeustheGod and his introduction of the game to beginners from an interesting and user friendly narrative and production. 

Shirohige and his almost never ending journey to defeat Cicada - the Forgotten Boss highlighted with fun effects

TheCaster and the burning battlefield atmosphere brought by a massive guild work in underwater adventures.

Zeus and his production in double dose this time - the latest release "level 32 armor set" and "How to be a leader" underwater! Ah great great job on effects, audio synchronization, narrative, content relevancy and the list goes on.

Absolutely all authors whose works were allowed to participate in the competition will receive an incentive prize from us for their efforts, namely 10 Caches of Legendary Heroes.

i want to say thank you for this great opportunity of contests each time admins giving us, and epic words, honestly appreciation in those words of all 5 videos is better than the prize itself but still of course the prize is amazing xD
im sorry not all won but im happy to see even everyone was a winner in the end thank you for that @Akasha @Holmes @Peony

Congratulations to all
Congratulations GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Spoiler

"audio synchronization"

hehe u noticed 😢 makes me happy in tears

1 minute ago, Angelxgod said:

K but you disregarding my video too ,but Nevermind they actually made a good video they deserve there top . 

I will stop that kind of contest that make me too much angry and confused. 

Gz to you Zeus from Us-Saphir

Gracias bro :true_story1:i loved your video

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

1st place35 000 Miracle coins and 50 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs go to Zeus and his production in double dose this time - the latest release "level 32 armor set" and "How to be a leader" underwater! Ah great great job on effects, audio synchronization, narrative, content relevancy and the list goes on.

Gz my gei leader zeus elie 😜🙏

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

3rd place,15 000 Miracle coins and 30 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs go to Shirohige and his almost never ending journey to defeat Cicada - the Forgotten Boss highlighted with fun effects

Wow thank you very much,, cant believe this simple edit could get top 3 .. Thank youuuuu 🤪🙏❤❤❤

it was submitted too early, will do better next time ..👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽.. Thankssss

Congratulations to the winners

I actually guessed the top 5 and ranked me at 8th place

But I will try harder next time 

:panda7:

Edited by rafa9876

46 minutes ago, Akasha said:
1 hour ago, Angelxgod said:

Next time i will only made x2 speed and music with it... And i will Be in top 5! 

i even got a pm ingame ,, he says "Zeus edited my video" ,, i was like dayum son,i will edit yours for free tho 😄 , dont disrespect anyone who did the best tho..:vp-nono:

anywaaay,, cant wait for the next video contest 

image.thumb.png.8c5be2585533df60c17c463c3c6d217d.png

i use my own old trashy laptop to do this edit..

Congrats everyone!
Everyone presented really well with their videos. I'm sure they'll be opening up more contests as such in the future with the partnership program in place? xD This contest definitely made a buzz and more people have their eyes peeled towards the forum.

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

2nd place25 000 Miracle coins and 40 Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs go to TheCaster and the burning battlefield atmosphere brought by a massive guild work in underwater adventures.

Thank you very much!  @Akasha 💙

and all the mods and admins who answered our doubts patiently.

This contest was definitely an eye opener. I was surprised by the different styles and ideas people came up with in their videos. Like @EpikDen's narrative and gameplay sync, @Angelxgod's insertion of HunterxHunter clips. In fact, I got some ideas for future videos from some of the video styles presented here. I'd love to collaborate and discuss ideas for future videos with you guys if anyone is interested; Feel free to pm and don't mind if I do too. 😛

Once again,congratulations to everyone and Thank you for this contest. xD Please introduce more stuff like this to engage with the player base! Loved it.:drinks:

Edited by TheCaster

8 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

BuT zEuS bRoKe TeH ReeUUllLeESss

*me when i hear this*

Stop It! I'm Trying to Be Sneaky! | Funny gif, Funny pictures tumblr,  Tumblr funny

35 minutes ago, Shirohige said:

i even got a pm ingame ,, he says "Zeus edited my video" ,, i was like dayum son,i will edit yours for free tho 😄 , dont disrespect anyone who did the best tho..:vp-nono:

Sneaky GIF - Find on GIFER

Talking about disregarding ppl's actual work... Duh! It was already chosen the winners (doesn't matter how the work is but matter ppl) why the bother making a poll there to vote?!  Just to make ppl come here in the forum... Better work next time decision makers! :fuck_that:

4 hours ago, Shirohige said:

image.thumb.png.8c5be2585533df60c17c463c3c6d217d.png

Nice edit. what is this software name?

• Developer

Friends! Awards were sent, during this day they should come. We apologize that keep you waiting.
Thanks a lot again for your creative works:pleased:

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

Friends! Awards were sent, during this day they should come. We apologize that keep you waiting.

Titanic Privilege GIF - Titanic Privilege Honor GIFs

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

What about partnership ? I already asked in pm but nobody answer i guess you are all busy to be late and i understand but we need an answer if you can. 

Sorry to post it here that topic are with partnership too

Gz again to top 5 and have a good day

5 hours ago, Holmes said:

wow.. thanks a lot :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 
cant wait for another contest :happy:

• 3 months later...