funny stories?

Mecha

does anyone have any funny stories  to share?

could be game-related or real life story

I'll go first

quite a few years ago, I used to host and run an online DBZ-based RPG. It was fun, had a good run with a good amount of members.

but before that, I played a different online DBZ rpg.

the admin got tired of excessive abusive language,

so he trolled us all, by censoring words in a quite creative way XD

"Fu*k" would become "man I wish I was gay"

"Sh*t" became "yeah Im into bestiality"

I forgot the other ones, but they were funny as hell lol.

now take any nerd rage post from here and imagine it "censored" as such  :rofl:

*In warspear*: Well, yestday, when i'm doing dairily quest, An mob just dodged all my hits. I think I will never forget it! On lasts 140HP, Dodge,dodge,dodge... GRGRRR that as really an brainstorm! I used skills but dodge dodge dodge dodge!! And finally, after about 18 hits, i killed him. :facepalm: I will never forget you, Panther

77215_.png

*In warspear*: Well, yestday, when i'm doing dairily quest, An mob just dodged all my hits. I think I will never forget it! On lasts 140HP, Dodge,dodge,dodge... GRGRRR that as really an brainstorm! I used skills but dodge dodge dodge dodge!! And finally, after about 18 hits, i killed him. :facepalm: I will never forget you, Panther

its a her

• 4 weeks later...

my closest friend, whom I have known since age 12, is very talented at losing phones.

Soon after I started playing warspear, I showed it to him, and got him to start playing.

I helped him level up to like lv13 on his first char (BD) and even gave him gold and boss drop gears.

he lost his phone.

when he got a new phone, he had no choice but to start over because he never even set a password for his acc and he didnt know his ID.

I told him, "this time, dont forget to set  your password and email."

well, long story short, he didnt set it. And the same thing happened, again and again.

he lost a phone like every month, and each time, forgot to set his password.

after like the 5th time, he actually made sure to take my advice.

he stopped playing for some time, and when he got back into it, he forgot his password, and doesnt remember anything about his lost chars.

so now, he has like 12 chars lv10-16 that have been lost lol.

He is a smart guy and good at rpg games, but he can be very careless sometimes  XD

same friend, a while ago, I was helping him level up his latest char at the first island.

after following him around and helping him complete a few quests, he was like

"Wtf is that tree doing?"

I said "thats my minion lol"

he says "oh, I was trying to kill it"

and I fell out laughing.

Once upon a time in Warspear

there was cave full of idiots who wanna pvp

Then xherodark entered and ganked all of them

The end

Noobs can be very irritating .... I convinced my friend to play Warspear, he created a rogue. Anyways, he got distracted from doing quests and got lost in the so confusing mc island  :lol: . He didn't know how to use the map, so he sent me an SMS asking for help because he didn't know how to PM people in-game.... So I logged in, invited him to party and tried to guide his way through, but he couldn't do it and got lost even more  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: . He was trying to contact me in-game , but i received no messages, because he was writing in area chat  :facepalm: . So I had to travel all the way through the MC island, to pick him up and guide his way back to the first city  ;D .

Anyways, he's a good player now. Got a rogue 20 lvl ( the same char that got lost  :rofl: ) , a shaman 20 lvl , 2 Dk's  14lvl , a ranger 13lvl ... + he got scammed recently, so he's pulling away from the game  :cray: ... Maybe he won't quit, maybe it's temporary...