sam hain?

metalteast

Question

is there any tip for us to try to kill the new event boss? i mean the traps hits over 500 sam hain hits just around 300 and have 1.4M HP. walking left right from trap to trap is kinda anoing that would take ages and time waste. isnt there any tip for HOW to do it or just a mysterios awnser that tells about the tactic about it. it just look impossible

7 answers to this question

is there any tip for us to try to kill the new event boss? i mean the traps hits over 500 sam hain hits just around 300 and have 1.4M HP. walking left right from trap to trap is kinda anoing that would take ages and time waste. isnt there any tip for HOW to do it or just a mysterios awnser that tells about the tactic about it. it just look impossible

well its possible for a guy that always use pots. ;D jk.

Did u fight ice queen?use same tactic

If not..

Use Interact to Step over Sam Hain.You Cant get hits by traps.

Need 2necro 1shaman and another Player who has high Dark Def.

It is easy quest :)

Ok so killing sam hain is very easy if you know how to kill it

The traps charge up and they blink 6 times before they attack so move sides to side every time 1 trap blinks 4 times keep hitting sam hain its as easy as that or have like 3-4 necros 1 shaman ^^ and u can easily kill

@freakstone u dont need 2-3 necros even 1 shaman or necro can solo sam hain and i wana try step over same hain thanx for the advice lets hope it works :D

lol its easy but time consuming.

Killing a boss with 1.4 mill hp by one attacker only  :facepalm: pls someone give the drunk over there a gun and send him into aigrind office

Took my abt 2hrs to do it.Rogue +8doom swords+my necro+1more necro+shaman+Barb(useless)256attack :facepalm: he helped us taunt in case sam hain crit

i know its easy way but coming 3 players max can hit if more then someone might die cuz if traps not reseting i also dead once cuz of that i was moving but all of them where up hitting me cuz there was someone else standing on 1 of my place...

and as u said to must hp and need time and minions with high dmg

to me i dont think this is the way of tanking

but if it is and developers worked sam hain to kill it that way then..... really shame if its they way :facepalm:

come on feel with players who arent strong or arent rich

they also deserve  a happy halloween