Admins please read this

Darkzain

I was hunting and i got my jokers card then when servers closed and restarted my card went missing please could you return it back to darkzain lvl 18 rogue

76719_.jpg

76721_.jpg

76725_.jpg

snorlax and roland please help mee :facepalm:  right now i dont feel like participating in the event :'(

:crazy: relax zain it happens my ranger lost +8 areblast from an update just completely random lose too i was in rage but never got it back this was a loooooooong time ago i emailed support and everything never got help they simply replied

"we are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot assist you with this matter"

Or some shit like that

:facepalm:

Slave, just go and do as you must -.- Don`t go emo cuz you lost a card, this ain`t Yu-Gi-Oh xd

:rofl: omg so true maybe he think it pokeman (yes pokeman not pokemon ik the spelling is different then actuall stfu) :rofl: its digiman (digimon again stfu) :rofl:

Good I'm happy you lost your card cause all you ducked up mcs know what to do is camp every boss ie joker Sam hain and even the 4 jesters like duck off and spare me that's pretty duckin low if you ask me all mcs are pieces of shits no life and no sympathy who gives a duck if it WARspear whole point of events is that everybody gets a chance to get awesome stuff not just you duckin dumbass mcs.....

Good I'm happy you lost your card cause all you ♥♥♥♥ed up mcs know what to do is camp every boss ie joker Sam hain and even the 4 jesters like ♥♥♥♥ off and spare me that's pretty ♥♥♥♥in low if you ask me all mcs are pieces of shits no life and no sympathy who gives a ♥♥♥♥ if it WARspear whole point of events is that everybody gets a chance to get awesome stuff not just you ♥♥♥♥in dumbass mcs.....

Not all mc are bad my rouge is good im originally elf but drama like you made me go mc side -.-

...... its just a game get over yourself and grow up -.-

snorlax and roland please help mee :facepalm:  right now i dont feel like participating in the event :'(

Just beacuse ur joker card gone,  u feel not participation in haloween even? :crazy:

You can do another quest :crazy:

Good I'm happy you lost your card cause all you ♥♥♥♥ed up mcs know what to do is camp every boss ie joker Sam hain and even the 4 jesters like ♥♥♥♥ off and spare me that's pretty ♥♥♥♥in low if you ask me all mcs are pieces of shits no life and no sympathy who gives a ♥♥♥♥ if it WARspear whole point of events is that everybody gets a chance to get awesome stuff not just you ♥♥♥♥in dumbass mcs.....

I think i'm forgetting something right now...  OH YEAH! Indos sit on elf cara stairs 24/7 usually (eu). All tough right now they are busy trying to bite mc booty out of joker ;D  Didn't bother bringing chars away from kota for those crappy items tough.

And lastly sir you need to calm down you elves are just as bad as mc. Its just that mc has higher motivation to get them new items brah.

I think i'm forgetting something right now...  OH YEAH! Indos sit on elf cara stairs 24/7 usually (eu). All tough right now they are busy trying to bite mc booty out of joker ;D  Didn't bother bringing chars away from kota for those crappy items tough.

And lastly sir you need to calm down you elves are just as bad as mc. Its just that mc has higher motivation to get them new items brah.

Unicorn braaaaaa xd

look at me now

76953_.jpg

76955_.jpg

Topics getting interesting xd

Not rlly zain thinks hes all that cuz my sister talked to him 1x he makes up story that she sent photos but hes lieing lmao she dont have a phone :rofl:

She plays on a shitty desktop no camera or anything and her words are

"A photo is worth a thousand words but being their is priceless"

Being that she doesnt send photos.... hell she dont even like her photo taken

Haha what pic she never sent u a boob shot hahahahaha your so full of yourself

it wasnt that it was just a pic and boi i could see the cleavage xd

it wasnt that it was just a pic and boi i could see the cleavage xd

As i said b4 she doesnt take and send photos

She cant she doesnt have the ability to -.-

Not all mc are bad my rouge is good im originally elf but drama like you made me go mc side -.-

...... its just a game get over yourself and grow up -.-

:drinks: Agree bro... we all hav real life.. its just a game.. :friends: