Why the humans ever are benefit ?

lluizpaulo

I would like you take away, i play warspear ha exactly 6 months and in that time i come to realize that the clan of the montains are always a step ahead of us because their skills gained over the rogue and shaman left a little more benefit , now fights against them are more difficult especially against shaman od, I died to a level 14 shaman an i'm level 18 so I think there may be something wrong with this of the shaman please let peopl oara not verify it myself but for all elves , because we are losing the courage to fight someone who can play almenas required.

I would like you take away, i play warspear ha exactly 6 months and in that time i come to realize that the clan of the montains are always a step ahead of us because their skills gained over the rogue and shaman left a little more benefit , now fights against them are more difficult especially against shaman od, I died to a level 14 shaman an i'm level 18 so I think there may be something wrong with this of the shaman please let peopl oara not verify it myself but for all elves , because we are losing the courage to fight someone who can play almenas required.

whoa whoa, you saying you play 6 months and mountain clan ahead of elfs? what mountain clan miracle server you on?

Elf outnumber,  have two range classes,  easier quests, easier nadir spawn, play as mc try to lvl up near nadir , then read your post and die of laughing.

me either THEY dont know its very hard to level up on MCLANS,

FIRSTBORN ALWAYS THE EASY ONE

FIRSTBORN 2 RANGED CLASS,MC GOT 1

FIRSTBORN NEAR RESPAWN ON NADIR THAN MCLANS AS SULLA SAID

Stop complain bout skill.

All we need is status improvement manually by leveling up.

So not only skill and equipment that make char strong anymore.

Make this come true GM,

Then every char have their own characteristic

• 1 year later...

hahahah lmao you lost to a lvl 14 shaman hahaha omg this is the funniest post for me till now  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  poor you i feel sad for u  :'(  but its still funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: