[2013.10.22] Technical maintenance and fixes

snorlax

think lol,, u hav more than 10000 players in every server,, n u expect us to get jokers card 1 by 1..thats insane... this is halloween,, time for enjoyment,, not wait for a que n frustated.. u can make it hard to get good drop,, its acceptable.. but hard even getting the card?? make it 5 jokers card will drop for every kill and who got the card wont receive anything else from jokers in next kill,,

hey icewind dont complain.. U have to make ur own pt and own technic to get that card.. i got that card and we already killed sam.. Card is only the beginning... Try to kill sam and ull see.. :D but me and my guild never complain..

My suggestion add more jokers and make them have more then one spot so its hard for people to just sit and farm like the mcs have since yesterday.

when to get the joker card? When to enter the gate? When to see the joker? It's impossible thing for me now.. I was hoping update will extend cap to 30lvl. That is also not.!!!

Dear GM,

The Joker quest is nearly impossible. (8hours yesterday I tried) It definitely needs more jokers with faster spawn rates. I also would like to suggest an auto boot button for those that receive the jokers card. I believe people are "farming" the boss which is not fair to those who really need the quest. Idk just few suggestions. Over all awesome job guys. Go Aigrind! :yahoo: :give_rose:

Dear players,

Today will be carried out planned preventive maintenance on servers and game realms will not be available for ~60 minutes. Hey devs pls  restore my guild points guild legioneers in eumerald im disaponted after reseted scores guild points plyers just like vanished my points i dnt know how becouse i dnt spended on nothing 4k of guild poits mising and do somthing with mirows icons at armors and. Wepons to players not be scamed again by thiefs... tx and will be great to solve problems t. Guilds watt is mising guild points and this event will be happy all players to recieve gift 10pumpkin chests from lvl3like usualy. i Hope to not waste my time for nothing(!!!!!!!!!!!)

List of fixes:

Quest "Fragile Thing, Handle with Care" (collecting items) is available for level 18-20 players in Horror Circus. You can start quest from NPC "Showman" in Horror Circus.

Fixed issue with quest "Witch Hunter" for players level 12-14 and 15-17. You can start quest in harbour on Irselnort.

Item "Vampire's Tincture" is now avaialble in "Pumpkin Treasury"

Please, leave your suggestions and opinions about update in this thread. We will collect them and will make the game better with your help!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

no jokr card- no entry

no entry - no quest

no quest - no item

no item - game boring

game boring - sucks

i hate the latest update.. Anyway

the entry should be free...

So boring way to complete quest...

Feeling so pathetic upon ownself

This is my firs special event and I think it sucks.... Because so dumb quests and 4 quests at circus :wacko: . Joker is hunted by rich peaple which are greedy.... Give us some more quests and make joker quest boss(we need to do something with quest item to start killing him) and peaple that has jokers card can't attack him :pleasantry: ... And if special event will be so bad like this.... Don't make this shit...  :facepalm:

Devs pls fix the bug with guild points after reseted scores gp becouse on my guild legioneers eumerald mising 4k guild points and do somthing with mirage mirrows icons same icon to diferent armors wepons becouse players are stoled scamed becouse of same icons but diferent items in exchange pannel and all  items same icon change them and for this event all we be happy to riciev pumpkin chests set gift lvl3up.tx and gratz hope to fix this bugs. fastest and soon posible.

no jokr card- no entry

no entry - no quest

no quest - no item

no item - game boring

game boring - sucks

i hate the latest update.. Anyway

the entry should be free...

So boring way to complete quest...

Feeling so pathetic upon ownself

Wait for someone to get and then

u buy it.

I posted for u dear team airgrind a post in realesed update please read all from there should interesting a lot abouth that i posted there to not be for all eyes from here but its not . Funny thin. Its the real fact

Ok well this is my first halloween.  On my lvl18 druid i did the firework quest ws hard to find pplacees to set them off at first..buut i ended up finding somewhere too camp them tilll i finished :D .. Next was the coiin quest.. whiich was also very hard but eventually got that done alping with the bit after tthat..ok now JOKER..OMG was this tough 1st time i went there emerald elf had aa..then mc/fs raped us..i then spentt liike 5hr coming back n no loife trying to gtet tthis done..when we got aa cave back i got joker card 1st time ..we had...there wwre quite a few strong mc/fs there since elf hardly had aa owned when i was at the place...ok got all hats n blah blah aloong with many deaths f4om mc/fs..now im at Sam hain AND HE HAS 1.4M HP..ATK 500+ ..MC/CAN KILL US...HARDLYY ANY1 TTHERE...TRIANGLE THINGS..N GOT TO KEEP MOVING TO CLAR TRIANGLE WHILE ATTKIN LIKE WTF..BEEN PARRK THERE FOR LIKE 1 DAY....anyyway its nice chalenge..but seem bit impossible .. theres my story sorry :)

Make So mcs cant camp at joker,Sam hain and they are even camping at the mini bosses which drop the costumes never going to be able to complète you guys should've have based it on différent factions duck sakes Its no far this event Is in mcs favour devs do something Its suppose to be helloween where everybody gets unique Gifts Not just the damm mcs and thèse greedy Elfs Its bullshit....

GM  see  here  EU  super  noob  mcs  sulla who  use minion  like  shaman and  atk tank  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  we  trying  to  reaching 1st need  joker  were  every time kill mcs and  then  4boss  always  mcs  hunting and  then sam

so  pls  can u answer why  u  waste  time mcs  can easy  hunt and 1mcs  super  bigger  Hassn Dog noob  Sulla is distbering so now  we  cant  he  ress  and  off  and  when we  trying  kill  boss he  on  and  use  minion and  atk tanker boss  evade  and  we  try  1hour more  than

but  ik  GM  u  cant  do  it  anything btw  ty  and  now  elf  maye  never  hunting  now  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  ty SEE  SS  SULLA  NOOB  who's  is  HASSN  NO1  dog  in  EU hassn  give  to  his  resss and  they  distrbing  hunt

Gm  u  have  answer  this  why  all  time  elfs  r  lose  ???///????

:facepalm: :facepalm:

76882_.png

GM  see  here  EU  super  noob  mcs  sulla who  use minion  like  shaman and  atk tank  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  we  trying  to  reaching 1st need  joker  were  every time kill mcs and  then  4boss  always  mcs  hunting and  then sam

so  pls  can u answer why  u  waste  time mcs  can easy  hunt and 1mcs  super  bigger  Hassn Dog noob  Sulla is distbering so now  we  cant  he  ress  and  off  and  when we  trying  kill  boss he  on  and  use  minion and  atk tanker boss  evade  and  we  try  1hour more  than

but  ik  GM  u  cant  do  it  anything btw  ty  and  now  elf  maye  never  hunting  now  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  ty SEE  SS  SULLA  NOOB  who's  is  HASSN  NO1  dog  in  EU hassn  give  to  his  resss and  they  distrbing  hunt

Gm  u  have  answer  this  why  all  time  elfs  r  lose  ???///????

:facepalm: :facepalm:

lol. Thecore res / pot disturb MC at joker and Demo before, now you cry to dev's when it's done to you? really, remember this? that's your / bf ranger res potting like a rich dude. cry more brain dead hypocrite.

76883_.png

lol. Thecore res / pot disturb MC at joker and Demo before, now you cry to dev's when it's done to you? really, remember this? that's your / bf ranger res potting like a rich dude. cry more brain dead hypocrite.

ok  demo  hunt  elf  100x  time  and  mcs  maybe  200+time

and  demo is  not  quest

but  wt  about  sam hain

lol  u  log  ur  warlock and  atk tank and  boss  evde  it  mean relly  elf  cant  hunt when any shamn hve sroll like  u coz  u brinless  u  didnt  know  abt  wt  is  quest and  wt  is  hunt  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: just  ress  and  blind and  boss  evde  so  can u  say  how many elf  done  quest sam hain i think  0 elf and  mcs  done  all  day  this sam hain so  sam hain is  only  for u sulla or  mcs no1  elfs  can  do  quest ?

u  ducking rich  i think all day  done  quest and  if  elf  come  to  quest sam hain u  log  ur  warlock and  blind tank or  boss when hp is low and  boss  evde btw  sulla  gud  reallyy  u  forever  noob  it mean no1  like  u

and  ik  gm  also  cant  do anythin

so Elfs  cant  do  quest

mcs  done  all day nice

ok  demo  hunt  elf  100x  time  and  mcs  maybe  200+time

and  demo is  not  quest

but  wt  about  sam hain

lol  u  log  ur  warlock and  atk tank and  boss  evde  it  mean relly  elf  cant  hunt when any shamn hve sroll like  u coz  u brinless  u  didnt  know  abt  wt  is  quest and  wt  is  hunt  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: just  ress  and  blind and  boss  evde  so  can u  say  how many elf  done  quest sam hain i think  0 elf and  mcs  done  all  day  this sam hain so  sam hain is  only  for u sulla or  mcs no1  elfs  can  do  quest ?

♥♥♥♥ing rich  i think all day  done  quest and  if  elf  come  to  quest sam hain u  log  ur  warlock and  blind tank or  boss when hp is low and  boss  evde btw  sulla  gud  reallyy  u  forever  noob  it mean no1  like  u

and  ik  gm  also  cant  do anythin

so Elfs  cant  do  quest

mcs  done  all day nice

R.I.P English.

♥♥♥♥ing rich  i think all day  done  quest and  if  elf  come  to  quest sam hain u  log  ur  warlock and  blind tank or  boss when hp is low and  boss  evde btw  sulla  gud  reallyy  u  forever  noob  it mean no1  like  u

Im sure there's someone out there who like's me. there must be  :(

Im sure there's someone out there who like's me. there must be  :(

no1  like  u  lol  u  distber  all  elfs  hunt

R.I.P English.

1more  dog :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: