[2013.10.22] Technical maintenance and fixes

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players,

Today will be carried out planned preventive maintenance on servers and game realms will not be available for ~60 minutes.

List of fixes:

Quest "Fragile Thing, Handle with Care" (collecting items) is available for level 18-20 players in Horror Circus. You can start quest from NPC "Showman" in Horror Circus.

Fixed issue with quest "Witch Hunter" for players level 12-14 and 15-17. You can start quest in harbour on Irselnort.

Item "Vampire's Tincture" is now avaialble in "Pumpkin Treasury"

Please, leave your suggestions and opinions about update in this thread. We will collect them and will make the game better with your help!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

Dear Dev plz fix circus end boss joker trap area i think it's impossible to kill bcoz trap everywhere

and  crimson costume in circus dealer FR 1000 Crimson points its alot and very hard to got crimson, can u plz reduse it little crimson price.. (: and crimson quests not much only in Legion fr 10 crimsons, my opinion (:

Dear Dev plz fix circus end boss joker trap area i think it's impossible to kill bcoz trap everywhere

and  crimson costume in circus dealer FR 1000 Crimson points its alot and very hard to got crimson, can u plz reduse it little crimson price.. (: and crimson quests not much only in Legion fr 10 crimsons, my opinion (:

True..Make it a little less

Very much people are at the boss joker.. There are spawned 3 jokers but still there are too many people  :wacko: is it possible get also another way or set more jokers to get the card we looking for?

+1

it would take a year to collect 500 cc  :sorry:

dnt  give  any  drop  item  at  joker , only  give  quest itme [joke card] ,  coz  to  many  mcs  hunting  there and  elfs also  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: today  i  got  joker  card  after  7hour  and  many  ppl  :facepalm: so  when  we  doing  next  quest

fix  it  dev

Make crimcon corundum costumes cheaper, i suggest 300, 400 or 500cc :) Also add random Joker to arrive Kamp riff and Kamp legion. Respawn time should be 1-4 hours. Also if possible  make Joker use skills like priest Necromacer's heal :) Thanks for event i have enjoyed it!

pro players killing joker again and again to get good drops. new payers and others players not getting anything. please change the drops only to jokercard, nothing else. so all can get jokercard. and please increase jokers in different places at 1 page.......... thank you very much

My suggestion: Make more maps with laughing pumpkins and/or more laughing pumpkins in each map (like 30 per map, because are so much peoples) also don't give laughing pumpkin quest to players lower than lvl 12. Some players are doing lvl 2 chars for steal laughing pumpkins for troll only.

disappointed in this update  :( only thing gd is that pumpkin treasury from mcoin shop, u made it like this so u profit more  :facepalm: when update done all who got rare costumes will see that all has rare costumes and than none of them will be rare  :crazy:

• Developer

Dear players,

Game realms will be rebooted in 30 minutes due to fixes in quest "Fragile Thing, Handle with Care".

Servers will be offline for 10 minutes, approximately.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

Dear players,

Game realms will be rebooted in 30 minutes due to fixes in quest "Fragile Thing, Handle with Care".

Servers will be offline for 10 minutes, approximately.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

::) ::) new cc quest