Extra Bag Space

Razal

The game is expanding. I have over 35 slots dedicated to gear alone. I have like 20 different costumes. My bag is getting tight... Expand from 100 to 150? Obviously same way and all, just... increase the size if possible.

The demand for extra bag space has been voiced many times, and i do not see why they do not expand it.

Its my belief that they profit from restricting bag space, making players consume more items and increasing the need to purchase mcoins. But as you say.. all these new items do take up so much room in ones bag. More so if you are a healer.

Lets take a look at what my old necro use to have in his bag in just equipment:

Lvl17 arena set. ( 5 items )

lab dark damage set. ( 5 items )

Lab heal set. ( 5 items )

Lvl18 heal set. ( 4 items )

lvl18 dark damage set. ( 4 items )

lvl17 arena staff.

lvl18 staff.

2x heal rings.

2x dark rings.

Pendant.

thats 30 equipment items disregarding novelty equipment. I Use to always constantly ran out of bag space on all of my characters.

Personal items should be able to be held and used by all characters on the same account. Personalized being account based would promote higher amps, costume sales, and reduce account trading. The longer I play the more I notice my bag limit becoming a problem. Yes I use up all 100 spaces from time to time.

Personal items should be able to be held and used by all characters on the same account. Personalized being account based would promote higher amps, costume sales, and reduce account trading. The longer I play the more I notice my bag limit becoming a problem. Yes I use up all 100 spaces from time to time.

rofl !

so ? bd would like to wear magic gear ???

Yea i didn't get to the point of having 40 slots only of gear but i feel ya bro.

With the amount of options only in gear it would be pretty OK to have some extra slots. And seriously, having extra bag space would lead people to buy more, i know i would do that ;D

BUMPPPPP DEEEVVVSS!!!! You reply to stupid suggestions but ignore helpful ones. No wonder more and more people leave WS daily.

The game is expanding. I have over 35 slots dedicated to gear alone. I have like 20 different costumes. My bag is getting tight... Expand from 100 to 150? Obviously same way and all, just... increase the size if possible.

I'm agree with your suggestions.

My bag is getting full too (already 100 slot xD), because have a lot rest gear, scroll, potion, minion, of course costumes and item quest.

p/s:

Expand from 100 to 150

pff i have 30 slots on my rogue n still 7 slots avabile xD well i have resilience set+hard def set + 8 costume xD

pff i have 30 slots on my rogue n still 7 slots avabile xD well i have resilience set+hard def set + 8 costume xD

Try being a healer that has multiple equipment sets.

Arena lvl17,

lvl18 heal,

lvl18 damage,

lab heal,

lab damage,

Possibly even BG, CC ect.

Throw the limit right up, surely that cannot be a loss for the company. More bags sold = more cash for you gree....

Try being a healer that has multiple equipment sets.

Arena lvl17,

lvl18 heal,

lvl18 damage,

lab heal,

lab damage,

Possibly even BG, CC ect.

Throw the limit right up, surely that cannot be a loss for the company. More bags sold = more cash for you gree....

try be tank  :crazy:  i have max def gear (bg and divine def mix), max hp/def gear (divine def), arena, sun def (bg), cc, dark def (lab) and moon def gears ( These all includes rings/belts/gear/cape/amulet)  8)  But what the hell is this ->  :snorlax:  again back  :yahoo:

so make it like 300 bags, i dont see problem in that

No kidding. I have 2 high lvl characters and both of them now have a max damage set, max defense set, dd set, and now life steal set...

Going to sell items to NPC's terrifies me!

I suggest 2 types of bags:

Item bag

Equip bag

And you can expand both.

No kidding. I have 2 high lvl characters and both of them now have a max damage set, max defense set, dd set, and now life steal set...

Item bag

Equip bag

And you can expand both.

Equipment-, Michelanious- and quest items bags :drinks:

damn no response on this?  :(

i am constantly having to sell things in shop to make room for more important items... but often times the things i am getting rid of (quest items/scrolls/pots) i would prefer to actually keep and use later on. seems like a another small way they can maximize profits if you ask me.  :facepalm:

Don't hold your breath. Their track record is not sparkling when it comes to responding.. perhaps the new PR manager may improve that record..

i agree with the increase of bag space.

i have been avoiding getting more costumes because of this, they will just eat up your bag space and do nothing!

so, developers, please increase the bag space limit and you will increase your earnings.

also, i would like to increase the stall limits too, to maybe 20? that would help expand the storage capacity as well.

thanks

barge

Item bag

Equip bag

And you can expand both.

Life steal set including weapons?

Well I see few life steal weapons and there prices are shit I don't know if its worthy to buy those.

• 2 weeks later...

seems like a another small way they can maximize profits if you ask me. :facepalm:

Small way? No hell!

HUGE way of maximizing profit, as would lead to people buying bag, necessary item (potions, more space, you stock on it), more novelty items (clothes, wep skins and stuff), and, man, players would love that, so MONEY profit wouldn't be the only one they would be making.

BUMPPPPP DEEEVVVSS!!!! You reply to stupid suggestions but ignore helpful ones. No wonder more and more people leave WS daily.

I agree.

:snorlax: just really loves being a  :snorlax:

Anyone watched the episode on how to ducking wake up a  :snorlax: ?

You know.

We can't unbind clothes, people would buy miracle coins to buy clothes, then, buy more miracle coins to unbind clothes to sell them. But that's ok, i'm not the responsible for the financial of Warspear so I'll shut my chew hole. Still, point being made, if we can't get rid of this kind of stuff, why not increase the bag space?

That's beyond my comprehension unfortunatelly, and as this is a recurrent subject, no response from devs only make people ask for it over and over. I really think this is necessary, at least some feedback would be lovely.

• 3 weeks later...