[2013.10.21] “Warspear Online” 3.9 released! Median Night is here!

snorlax

since my 2 year old costume isnt worth anything anymore, AND since i USED TO BE the only person in my server with that costume under level 15....

i might level my character from 14-20  :facepalm:  just because im no longer "unique" in the sense that i was the oldest low level with a rare costume

who thinks i should level my druid to 20? i know anybody reading this couldnt care less, but i like talking out loud about future decisions, and your opinion WILL BE appreciated

Make your characters lvl 20 get best gear amp 8+ play 2months and quit. That will do it. Come 3 years later and see Troll costume on everyone.

Make your characters lvl 20 get best gear amp 8+ play 2months and quit. That will do it. Come 3 years later and see Troll costume on everyone.

i hate you, because its true. its going to happen eventually

aigrind too ducking lazy to make new costumes for YEARLY events, so they re-release old ones (remember arena costumes re-released for guild tournament season 1?)

i no longer have pride being an old player, and YOLO #swag pre-teens can spend $20 and get the same stuff ive had for 2 years

Or people can spend $100 and get a shit load of cards

Is this warspear or card captors?

not me, I only bought 1 set

but I heard of ppl who spent all this money on icy caskets last year and got all crap

I was one of the few with sam hains suit since last year, and now ppl are getting a similar one

lol, funny thing is, I basically skipped last years events, halloween and xmas

I was too busy leveling a new char XD

all my rare costumes from last halloween I bought with gold  :pleasantry: ;D

also, I saw some ppl complain about sam hains casket not being 100% drop...

did they mean the pumpkin head?

Because the casket is the reward for turning in the completed quest lol

since my 2 year old costume isnt worth anything anymore, AND since i USED TO BE the only person in my server with that costume under level 15....

i might level my character from 14-20  :facepalm:  just because im no longer "unique" in the sense that i was the oldest low level with a rare costume

who thinks i should level my druid to 20? i know anybody reading this couldnt care less, but i like talking out loud about future decisions, and your opinion WILL BE appreciated

Who cares really? I understand your plight but your dru is still only full old lv14 with it, that won't change.

My opinion: make another dru for lv20 and get it one of those that all the YOLO #swag pre-teens are getting on for for 20$. Keep hazy. winwin.

There is a huge problem with my symbian, everytime I try to open chat, my phone freezes. Every single time. Freezes the WHOLE PHONE. Hard to get party at Joker.

Using nokia 500 Belle, downloaded version from website.

Who cares really? I understand your plight but your dru is still only full old lv14 with it, that won't change.

My opinion: make another dru for lv20 and get it one of those that all the YOLO #swag pre-teens are getting on for for 20$. Keep hazy. winwin.

my OCD cares very much

We are collecting all opinions and certanly will change the event and quests to make them comfortable for all players.

The main issue is the problem with Joker and we will change the quest. For sure.

Stay tuned for more info.

i been tuning since last time i checked forum.It's been almost a week Halloween release.

Where is your promise,Snorlyx ? So there won't be any improvements in that quest?  :wacko:

Dear Developers of Warspear Online,

I hope you receive this message at good health. I have an important question to ask and I need an answer as soon as possible. Please view this image below:

Опубликованное фото

My question? HOW DA HECK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET PASS THIS?!

Dear Developers of Warspear Online,

I hope you receive this message at good health. I have an important question to ask and I need an answer as soon as possible. Please view this image below:

Опубликованное фото

My question? HOW DA HECK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET PASS THIS?!

xDDD

77216_.jpg

thats fine devs

all I get on elf side is 2 ripper daggers, the rest all garbage

but its cool

halloween shit looks better on mc side

all the fruity colorful christmas shit goes well on elf side XD

Is there an exact or specific date that Median Night will end..?? or will u guys update us on that info a day or 2 before it ends..??

its for sure that this game is for rich people... We can't get the event costume..i haven't even got [Joker's Card] .. Plus its unfair... Every players deserve the event costume..... Also, if such quest like killinng 6-8milion joker comes again in other event most of player will be demotivated to play... My frn leave playing coz its been a year The Story Of Updating To LvL 30 been started.. And rich player are killing easy... So, please do something for the other users who cant affford to play like rich does..!!! -Thank You :)

How to kill sam  :search:ham its so hard  :sorry:

and all the mcoins buyer get all the rare costumes wht a none mcoin buyer can do and cant even farm high amped players dont let anyone farm. :(

duck increase drop rate of sam hain chest  :facepalm: 4x done ..even with 2 hero daily ...8 chest till now ..and all just duck cards and bars ..wtf its too hard to done ...and just cards ...duck increase drop rate of item from chest :facepalm: :facepalm:

if u enter sam hain chamber then die without killing it,, do u need to collect caps again?? if yes then this event is shitty as ever :yahoo:

I died :cray:  Now I have to do it all over again :diablo:  Dammit

same...whats happening?

i don't know  ;D Once i log off it pops out on my screen.They didn't mentioned it either i am confused too.I think we need to download new patch may be i guess..

I don't downloaded 3.9, In Symbian, I just needed the data caching. Maybe now we have to download the new version 3.9.

I am sorry to say devs but you fail to fix this event...Failure due to..There must be two joker locations-- when I say two joker location it doesn't mean 2 jokers.. some people say that its actually 3!What I meant to say is 2 locations with jokers on it, the place of Chief and torturer.by that solution there will be no more non-stop wars.As of now the non-stop wars prevents players to get joker card.Don't say that its easy to kill 5 parties of opposing factions!the quest is not easy , mobs inside sam hain's location are strong! you need life scrolls and lots of potion to survive there, even a great healers wont save you.!Now what can I SAY? OHHH  thanks for a failure event.I do respect you devs/admins but please if you will not put two locations of jokers in the game better delete this event cause its  nothing..if this is a joke. then this joke is not funny!

WTF !!

we were killing sam and server down :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

cmon  atleast gv some info before hand :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am sorry to say devs but you fail to fix this event...Failure due to..There must be two joker locations-- when I say two joker location it doesn't mean 2 jokers.. some people say that its actually 3!What I meant to say is 2 locations with jokers on it, the place of Chief and torturer.by that solution there will be no more non-stop wars.As of now the non-stop wars prevents players to get joker card.Don't say that its easy to kill 5 parties of opposing factions!the quest is not easy , mobs inside sam hain's location are strong! you need life scrolls and lots of potion to survive there, even a great healers wont save you.!Now what can I SAY? OHHH  thanks for a failure event.I do respect you devs/admins but please if you will not put two locations of jokers in the game better delete this event cause its  nothing..if this is a joke. then this joke is not funny!

i agree 8)

All these stupid minion skills works on Red crown Bosses almost 80% of times.

People take this as an advantage and been evading "sam hain" boss at lower hp, when others are killing by just summoning minions at low hp n they use threads or scatter or blind to evade.

Why does these minions skills work on Red crown Bosses?

Among 10 players 1 will always be an asshole to such shits.

Make a Dungeon system so only party who wants to quest can enter a location in future bosses. We waste our time trying to kill and some retards evades in a second.

Hey devs, why don't you end this Halloween update? I think everyone got borred of it...  Better start announcing Christmas event which im really waiting for  :yahoo:

All these stupid minion skills works on Red crown Bosses almost 80% of times.

People take this as an advantage and been evading "sam hain" boss at lower hp, when others are killing by just summoning minions at low hp n they use threads or scatter or blind to evade.

Why does these minions skills work on Red crown Bosses?

Among 10 players 1 will always be an asshole to such shits.

Make a Dungeon system so only party who wants to quest can enter a location in future bosses. We waste our time trying to kill and some retards evades in a second.

agreed..