[2013.10.21] “Warspear Online” 3.9 released! Median Night is here!

snorlax

:nea: Hey jaw what's up with the Robin Thicke looks. Or are you trying out the justin bieber look. Thus halloween update is the worst to date. Just like the guild tourney, disaster. And aigrind lie to use about cc having costumes, so aigrind dev. Team what else you going to do to screw up your game and make more people quit?

Probably it is fun, when you can get the card. Otherwise it sucks. Without the card there's 'no event'.

My lvl 13 and 17 chars like the boss-event :)

Probably it is fun, when you can get the card. Otherwise it sucks. Without the card there's 'no event'.

My lvl 13 and 17 chars like the boss-event :)

Mua Mua Mua :D i quit previous median nights and now im back on median nights:D about one year without me:D

Then they better give a joker card to everyone instead of lifescrolls. Spending half a day (ok, half evening and half-night) at the jokers should be enough.

At least make cc costume 300-400 cc, make it POSSIBLE for people to actually get it thanks...

LOWER IT PLEASE... ridiculous.

alot of changes are happening soon, including reduced CC for costumes and easier way to get [Joker's Card]

not trolling, read snorlax's posts by going to his forum profile (use google translate, he talks in russian)

• Developer

We are collecting all opinions and certanly will change the event and quests to make them comfortable for all players.

The main issue is the problem with Joker and we will change the quest. For sure.

Stay tuned for more info.

We are collecting all opinions and certanly will change the event and quests to make them comfortable for all players.

The main issue is the problem with Joker and we will change the quest. For sure.

Great  :good:

At least make cc costume 300-400 cc, make it POSSIBLE for people to actually get it thanks...

LOWER IT PLEASE... ridiculous.

in Last row, last one costume fr 300 cc

sorry for caps

SNORLAX PLEASE GIVE PLAYERS LESS THAN LEVEL 18 A WAY TO PURCHASE CRIMSON CORUNDUM COSTUMES

The Horror Circus itself is kinda lame.

The only " big " thing about it is Sam hain and the 4 easy kill Jesters who drop costumes other than that it's just 2 boring Daily quests.

You should do something about that, maybe add a PvP spot and more quests, I don't know.

AND DON'T FORGET TO EXTEND THE FRIENDLIST MAX LIMIT PLEASE, THANKS.

a bunch player keep farming on jocker ..

so pity tht who still didnt done and was waiting for 20-24 hours :facepalm:

]]] link=topic=95527.msg656675#msg656675 date=1382540532]

a bunch player keep farming on jocker ..

so pity tht who still didnt done and was waiting for 20-24 hours :facepalm:

what else can we expect from that kind of event..

Its worst than the ice queen.

The first holoween event is the better than the current holoween event.. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this event is full of disappointment. :'(

Awesome  :yahoo: i'we been killing the Joker at least 15 hours in 2 days and still no card. :facepalm:

worse you go through all that trouble and receive worthless Illusion Card for killing Sam  :facepalm: 2 hard days many hours  and stress all for that OMG. Really Snorly :(

worse you go through all that trouble and receive worthless Illusion Card for killing Sam  :facepalm: 2 hard days many hours  and stress all for that OMG. Really Snorly :(

:good: like this

I hope that all immortal AoA have the same fate  ;D

Yea. I agree! Why the f**k didn't you make the chance of getting gear in Zam Hain's cascet 100%? It is ridiculous to get shit after all that work :facepalm

Devs,Please remove costume drop at joker. This boss was suppose for the quest kill purpose. It could ve been better if that costume drop was somewhere else rather than at sanctuaries like last year. Many players are not getting the card as some greedy players hunting for those costumes.This isn't really excitement that we looking for.Atleast make this one Quest available for everyone so we could remember this game event.

One more thing that i been facing in this  Card hunt is Game Crashing. Cos of many players i assume.Pls fix that too.Its impossible to play this way. Thx

why symbian always fixed ? :bad: cant play bcoz update error  :facepalm:  arflex shaman lvl 20 (only for disturb pvp cave) retired.          buug rogue lvl 18 (was top 3 at arena 3x3) die.

This is my first event in WarSpear and had much hope for this, but its one big bullshit. When i go to Sam Hain, i need to collect thos stupid caps and i left hoping to get back. But now mcs dont let me take caps. And pls bring some more quests for all lvl.

:mega_shok:

since my 2 year old costume isnt worth anything anymore, AND since i USED TO BE the only person in my server with that costume under level 15....

i might level my character from 14-20  :facepalm:  just because im no longer "unique" in the sense that i was the oldest low level with a rare costume

who thinks i should level my druid to 20? i know anybody reading this couldnt care less, but i like talking out loud about future decisions, and your opinion WILL BE appreciated