[2013.10.21] “Warspear Online” 3.9 released! Median Night is here!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

AIGRIND company releases an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.9 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone and PC.

For the whole month you will be entertained by Median Night mysterious creatures, who brought the holiday which will start from Horror Circus and will end meeting the Sam Hain in the Churchyard of Despair labyrinth. Only during this holiday you can receive unique gifts to be proud of the whole year!

In the honor of Median Night holiday we are gifting 5 Life Scrolls to every character higher than level 3! Horror Circus is dangerous place, be careful and use scrolls wisely!

More information about changes in this update you can read in the following thread on forum

The latest game client for all platforms is available to download on our site

Game client on Google Play will be updated in 2 hours to the latest version.

Windows Phone 8 and iOS versions will be available after approval in Windows Phone Store and Apple Appstore respectively.

Warspear Online 3.9 could be downloaded directly from our site

Good luck and have fun!

Best regards,

Warspear Online team!

ducking quest, this certainly was going to happen. So many players for few laughing pumpkins --'

at least put more laughing pumpkins in the map or make like more 6 maps with more lauging pumpkins --'

Or at least make elfs and mcs in separate maps, both together making the same quest is a hell :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

♥♥♥♥ing quest, this certainly was going to happen. So many players for few laughing pumpkins --'

at least put more laughing pumpkins in the map or make like more 6 maps with more lauging pumpkins --'

Or at least make elfs and mcs in separate maps, both together making the same quest is a hell :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

try after few days or week then population little low frm now

@devs

more people would buy the new skins / costume if you put them in mircale shop for 500-1k mc.

because spamming chest's after 20+ fails the majority will give up, only really rich will carry on spamming, lower profit in the end.

@devs

more people would buy the new skins / costume if you put them in mircale shop for 500-1k mc.

because spamming chest's after 20+ fails the majority will give up, only really rich will carry on spamming, lower profit in the end.

Geetting the card is a pain!! Either it is hard to get as drop OR its just too many people trying to get the card. I would suggest maybe making it drop more often? Also the pumpkins and the Horror Circus, there is just too little to go around. Maybe fast respawn for them?

again the same problems on symbian. you have to del 3.8 after that download 3.9 and instal. you have to try this stupid things for 6 to 15 time to instal the game. I had notice that on ovi store they stil have the old 3.7 vs...idk maybe aingrind is quiting in making the game to work on symbian...And 1 more thing..if you wana play this stupid game and speand your precios 50% of your live playng...you have to close the sound in the game...or the game will crash at every crossing..or youl spend more than 69% of the time on opening the game, loging in, crosing...and after that again openind the game, loging in and crosing again..this things makes me sad...so now ima playng a japan mmo for simbyan, cant read a fuking letter...but AtT LEST I CAN TO PLAY O STUPID MMO oN my phone.@

to be honest,this year Halloween is much boring than previous.Its everything same like Xmas Ice queen castle. No boss hunt like last tym and drops we have to find in chest. Have fun buying Pumpkin chests!

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: happy halloween to so-called active players :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: no more warspear for me though :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

After collecting all necessary items, you will be able to open gates of Dark Crypt and face Sam Hain!You will never forget this battle! There will be no any big battles beacuse it is too hard to get Joker´s card from Joker at Animated armor and so few will get a chance to face Sam hain. Please do not make that same mistake again.

wht do high lvls do with amber pieces?  :facepalm: last halloween high lvls had more quests to do, snorlax can u plz reply? lvl20s only can do sam hain? no other quests?

I think this i a nice event and so but...

Where are my crimson corundum costumes?

What am i suppoused to do with my pumpkin amber as i am lvl 20?

Why are there only Sam Hain quest for high lvls?

Why did you implent joker card? (Elfs blocking AA 24/7)

And why is the horror circus so small?!

I want more quests, more bosses and more fun!