lallouss

Good or Bad idea?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Good or Bad idea?

• Good
    • Bad
    • Zool

Scroll of Assistance

Description: Allows the user to teleport one of his allies to his side, cannot be used in attack mode, cool down 1 minute. Cannot be used in lab, dungeons or in arena.

Cost: 199 mcoin for 1 scroll, 1499 mcoin for 1 set of scrolls

(CAN BE EDITED LATER) :friends:

post-15696-14177035583474_thumb.png

Much better

If you are in party...

Using this scroll you can teleport to your ally.

Not work if your ally changes map ;D

hmmmm have i seen this feature on other mmorpg.....oh yes RF online n it's called summon potion. :dirol:

i thought of it from Dota xD "light keeper" teleportation skill

Much better

If you are in party...

Using this scroll you can teleport to your ally.

Not work if your ally changes map ;D

maybe it can be made to ways  :)

i forgot to add how to use it adding it now...

There should be some restrictions for this kind of item. Like you wouldn't be able to teleport someone to Kotaravva area or directly to Khazh-Maar. As long as it won't give a huge advantage it's okay.

kotaravva teleport service , pay 5k/teleport pm me.some people will take advantage for this feature please if u want this to happening better think twice, it can be real/fake(scam)  service. i know this feature n i have been scammed on RF online.

instead of a mshop item.... MAKE IT  A GUILD SKILL!! YEAH!

the guild leader or maybe heir to can use summon player in the and that player will get notification and he declines or accepts. THIS SHOULD COST 0mcoins because its within guild! And warspear earns alot anyway. Cooldown can be like 1min and can teleport the whole guild or the ones they want to summmon. available to lvl 2+ GUILDS ONLY!!!!

• 4 months later...

Yes it's needed!

After I read:

kotaravva teleport service , pay 5k/teleport pm me.some people will take advantage for this feature please if u want this to happening better think twice, it can be real/fake(scam)  service. i know this feature n i have been scammed on RF online.

I think we don't need it!

old suggestion  ;D but ok lets see if this fixes it

UPDATED: cannot be used in lab, dungeons or in arena

after all it will depend on the price, im sure if its gona be expensive nobody will spam it just to get to kota, i dont even waste a revive at kota sometimes, even if its 3k/revive

u think people will waste 199mcoin just to reach kota? xD

after all it will depend on the price, im sure if its gona be expensive nobody will spam it just to get to kota, i dont even waste a revive at kota sometimes, even if its 3k/revive

Yes, I agree.

But then the scroll becomes useless. Then you might as well tele if you are so lazy u can't walk. :lol:

But then the scroll becomes useless. Then you might as well tele if you are so lazy u can't walk. :lol:

helps in chainless for those weak people that cant survive the walk, and adds new fighting scenarios, rather than fear of ur enemie poting or calling a minion, now fear of him crossing and calling a friend for help o.o

im sure this will end the stairs problem and caravan mc blockage for those who r willing to pay for it, ofc due to its high price and long cooldown it wont be spammed for evil reasons ;)

helps in chainless for those weak people that cant survive the walk, and adds new fighting scenarios, rather than fear of ur enemie poting or calling a minion, now fear of him crossing and calling a friend for help o.o

im sure this will end the stairs problem and caravan mc blockage for those who r willing to pay for it, ofc due to its high price and long cooldown it wont be spammed for evil reasons ;)

Oh right, forgot about enemy land. And ofc I pay abt 200 mc to gank someone, nah, idk really abt that part. ;D