Can't connect to warspear through my wifi (possible ip address issue)

fuadya

both my laptop and my phone connected to my home wifi and I can't connect to the game. it said 'could not connect to server'

I can get into the game however if I am using my phone and use mobile data instead of my wifi, but my mobile data has very limited data,

plus if I want to play on my laptop and use tether, the windows update thing and background process from my laptop usually drains a lot of data pls fix this 

Edited by fuadya

is there a way for me to solve this?

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Sounds like the connection issue is at your end

is there a way for me to solve this

Edited by fuadya

37 minutes ago, fuadya said:

is there a way for me to solve this?

is there a way for me to solve this

support team: [email protected]

I'm facing the same problem today, using wifi it says "could not connect to server", while there isn't any problem with the connection.

Screenshot_20200930-192136.thumb.png.656edc58c24689a4ae93779e63a5a51c.png

Any idea? @Cardinal @Akasha @snorlax

31 minutes ago, Lexie said:

I'm facing the same problem today, using wifi it says "could not connect to server", while there isn't any problem with the connection.

Please fill the form for our technical support via our site: https://warspear-online.com/en/support/install-and-update

And share the next info for our guys:

- model and operating system of your device;
- your country;
- name of your cell operator/provider;

And please, send them back screenshots from this sites (even if it couldn't open):
1.) http://v4.ipv6-test.com/
2.) http://v6.ipv6-test.com/

And please clarify, can you go to the character selection menu, or does the connection hang until this stage?

23 minutes ago, Cardinal said:

And please clarify, can you go to the character selection menu, or does the connection hang until this stage?

It hangs on first screen, clicked on "Play" button then it displayed as in ss not long after that.

Upd : sent the report ^^

Edited by Lexie

Guys, please try to use VPN to connect into the game server. If it will work, it means that your provider are blocking connection from the game client to our game server. Please let me know about the results.

1 hour ago, Cardinal said:

Guys, please try to use VPN to connect into the game server. If it will work, it means that your provider are blocking connection from the game client to our game server. Please let me know about the results.

I too had a similar problem, but when I swapped to the 4g mobile data everything worked fine. The problem only appeared on WiFi. 

On 9/30/2020 at 10:00 PM, Cardinal said:

I wanted to test this, but by the time I was about to test it, it's all working fine now

• Akasha locked this topic