[2013.10.21] Warspear Online now available for Windows Phone 8!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

We were waiting for Windows Phone 8 version of Warspear Online and we worked hard on it!

Friends! Let us introduce to you Warspear Online for Windows Phone 8!

We are extremely happy for making this huge step into new platforms!

The best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.8 is available now for testing.

You can download game from Windows Phone Store and help us make it better!

Your feedback is very important to us.

Please, send your opinions, bug reports and suggestions to our technical support.

You could rate application and left your wishes on the game page in Windows Phone Store.

Play the game, invite your friends and have fun!

Best regards,

Warspear Online team

• Developer

I have windows phone 7.8 version will not have my phone?

Hello.

Unfortunately, only Windows Phone 8+ is supported.

• Developer

Woah! I expected to see yet another "Winners of guild tournament" topic but this was a very pleasant surprise.

Curse my worthless WP7.8!

Yet another "Winners of guild tournament" topic also will be posted if you are missing it :)

Yet another "Winners of guild tournament" topic also will be posted if you are missing it :)

Thanks! It's always interesting to see how guilds did in other servers.

lol straight to W8 forgetting W7 already exist  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  i almost bought a windows 7 phone a week ago when my windows mobile got :bomb:

:( Why the game is not working now? It said it outdated version, I tried to update but it doesn't work..

My device is Nokia Lumia 920/wp8.

Anyone else having same problem? I tried also to remove the game and install again, not working...

And yes, I sent mail to support also. I just wanna know is it just me or is it common problem.

Why the game is not working now? It said it outdated version, I tried to update but it doesn't work..My device is Nokia Lumia 920/wp8. Anyone else having same problem? I tried also to remove the game and install again, not working...And yes, I sent mail to support also. I just wanna know is it just me or is it common problem.

its common i got the same problem.. My device: nokia E5..

• 3 weeks later...

sound cool.... Wew... I dnt have window though... Bt i wana buy one ... Just i dnt think it is cool at window.. Its touch i guess.. Woah!!! I hate the effect of touch...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to buy an Nokia Lumia 520, can you guys please say the minimun requirements for the game run in wp8?

Because Nokia l520's RAM memory is only 512...