[2020.09.29] Templar and Chieftain: guide for beginners and plans for improving the classes.

Holmes

Friends!

New Year is a time of miracles and gifts. And in the next update, we have a lot of surprises for you, which you will soon learn about. But waiting is too tiring, so we're ready to share some of them right now!

🔥 The news about the new expert skills of the Templar came straight from the laboratory of abilities, so to speak, it is still quite hot. Can't wait to find out what awaits you? Certainly many will be gladdened by the fact that the Templars will finally get the mass skill of aggression. Here, some may say that it was too expected and not very much like a surprise. Well, then we continue: the next ability will delight the magical templars, because now it will be possible to inflict great damage, but not on the hero himself ... but on his personal elemental! But that's not all: one more skill will appeal to those who like to rush into a crowd of enemies on their feet - now this can be done from a long distance, and with an additional slowing effect. Impressive? But in the end we left the most interesting thing - a skill that will give the character such parameters as health and block, but with one interesting feature! Agree that this set will be a little unfair to Templars who prefer a staff, so the bonus will vary depending on the type of active weapon. What parameter will replace the block - try to guess in the comments.

🐺 New Leader Expert Skills are coming soon, and we'll be sharing them next week. A more detailed description can be seen in the announcement of the upcoming update, which, by the way, will appear very soon!

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

16077126881352371225735001300045.gif

23 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

sad how the chieftains were left for later again. (I know the skills will arrive together, but I wanted to see them soon)

6CFEBC8A-597D-43C3-8720-1D1A9D6183B9.jpegProbably a rush bd style aoe stun and a resist one wich heals or boosts your deff dunno and the other 2 last skills will be physical dmg ones coz it lacks of pdmg skills since the class is supposed to do mixed dmg

Edited by Kazakus

41 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I hope World Creation event also comes with the update :greedy:

its almost certain, the devs have time for it unless a random variable happens. i just hope that the chief gains some increase in also single target dmg

Where is stun skill as promised for chieftain 

81E75B5A-DDE8-41C5-9BD4-79A61D2FF403.jpeg

Seriously how you can realize this class in pvp with 0 stuns, it will be like seeker but with less dmg, atleast seeker has stealth stun slowing enemy and dk pull

Edited by Kazakus

20 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

Seriously how you can realize this class in pvp with 0 stuns, it will be like seeker but with less dmg, atleast seeker has stealth stun slowing enemy and dk pull

Buddy, with all the due respect, the endurance abilities and the damage output this class can reach are as good as a seeker. This class is far more complete than the Seeker, in my opinion. These last ones lack of defensive abilities. I'd say that they need a buff in this sense. 

I am quite happy about the general chieftain improvements. Class already dealing the most dmg in pve legison side. Although i am still thinking its not good as seeker or mage, it works fine.

2 hours ago, Kazakus said:

I am pretty sure you haven't tested the chieftain with new skills yet. :piggy:

16 minutes ago, Nolan said:

I am pretty sure you haven't tested the chieftain with new skills yet. :piggy:

Is there going to be a balancement in skills in general or this update shall contain new skills for the new classes only (+ eventually the world creation event?)

5 hours ago, Kazakus said:

would want to see a combo with stun :pigface:

Yeah, I think the majority of the player population is hoping for that. wolf + the attack speed skill triggers the AOE stun skill maybe?
A class without 0 stuns or disabling is too bold. xD
It isn't that broken in any other department too tbh. Let's see.:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

8 hours ago, oninone98 said:

Class already dealing the most dmg in pve legison side.

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: say what now? 

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

Is there going to be a balancement in skills in general or this update shall contain new skills for the new classes only (+ eventually the world creation event?)

Let's wait for the announcement :slap:

On 9/29/2020 at 7:49 PM, Avamanyar said:

Não os apresse para lançar as duas novas classes. Eu quero que o primogênito tenha uma classe de DPS de alcance puro como um Arcanista ou Arquimago, etc., se você quiser nomeá-la. Eu quero o abandonado um Dark Ranger Class xD.

classe primogenito que falta e magica de dano elementarista ou algo do tipo e nos proscritos uma classe assasina como se fosse um ninja ou algo parecido com o zed do lol

ja que eles lançaram um Udyr (cacique)

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Vamos esperar o anuncio :tapa:

responder um post e depois fecha lo é feio e eu nao disse que era obrigaçao da empresa saber meus dados gmail mas sim seria um otimo fã service e melhoraria muito o suport  (ainda sobre recuperação de contas).

On 12/11/2020 at 11:54 PM, lore said:

é quase certo que os desenvolvedores terão tempo para isso, a menos que uma variável aleatória aconteça. eu só espero que o chefe ganhe algum aumento no dmg de alvo único

mais?

• Holmes unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...