[2020.09.29] Templar and Chieftain: guide for beginners and plans for improving the classes.

Holmes

34 minutes ago, Pauldragon said:

GJ moderators of forum deleted my comment and thread after 20 minutes 🙂

Always here to help ^^ 

4 hours ago, PureSex said:

It would be worth adding a skill similar to the mage's skill which provides mana when using skills / dealing damage.

Or a direct reduction in energy cost usage for some skills would work well. 

Especially the expert active skill "cats reflexes" where relic of energy stability can't be inserted. 

4 hours ago, Shoujo said:

we plan to increase the potential of the physical “side” of the class

I hope they'll get an attack speed or crit damage skill. All that physical damage and very low damage potential makes for a sad combination. 😔

Edited by TheCaster

8 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

I hope they'll get an attack speed or crit damage skill. All that physical damage and very low damage potential makes for a sad combination. 😔

Hmm I hope they won't turn this class into another rogue, more likely I'd like a skill which increases the penetration/cooldown parameter exponentially. I'm struggling to find a balanced equip build for this class. 

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hmm I hope they won't turn this class into another rogue, more likely I'd like a skill which increases the penetration/cooldown parameter exponentially

Hm, interesting viewpoint. 

I'm trying to figure where this class would fit into a dungeon party. 

The passive clans help, where we get a crit increase, I feel it would sync very well with the chieftains skills in pve if it was crit damage inrease instead of crit chance increase . 🤔

That way even if swooping army has low damage, a crit build would help a lot assuming you spend skill points into clans help.

It would help eagle's eye, as well as auto attacks. Even though maces are quite slow, it can compensate by hitting hard instead of hitting fast. 

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I'm struggling to find a balanced equip build for this class. 

I feel you lol. 

Edited by TheCaster

Looks op at 22lvl, 18-20 gear, +1 without great charms, very easily and very often, with the right build can get 50% crit, 4/5x perma bleeding, for whole boss pt. mana is missing, I had to use a mana potion, this is a big drawback. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20201004-193806.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-194049.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-194115.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-194110.jpg

13 minutes ago, PureSex said:

Looks op at 22lvl, 18-20 gear, +1 without great charms, very easily and very often, with the right build can get 50% crit, 4/5x perma bleeding, for whole boss pt. mana is missing, I had to use a mana potion, this is a big drawback. 

How much mana regen have you got?

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Hmm I hope they won't turn this class into another rogue, more likely I'd like a skill which increases the penetration/cooldown parameter exponentially. I'm struggling to find a balanced equip build for this class. 

same not finding set to balance it

or maybe a mana reg skill  that increase mana reg

i think this class is op but its being only Aoe class make it soo damn weak in sea dg

cuz in sea aoe = rip party members

14 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

same not finding set to balance it

or maybe a mana reg skill  that increase mana reg

i think this class is op but its being only Aoe class make it soo damn weak in sea dg

cuz in sea aoe = rip party members

I think to have found an interesting combo, at least in terms of weapons. Good amped (+9) maces with physical bonus might grant 1k+ dmg and 600~ + magic dmg. I will have to test it though, but for certain, weapons with magic dmg as first stat will finally worth something

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

How much mana regen have you got?

48 mana regen in 5sec, after drinking the potion with speed regeneration rate bonus, i had 48 in 3,3 sec, with pot bonus still i cant spam whole skills, just eye and swooping army + cat reflex.

3 minutes ago, PureSex said:

48 mana regen in 5sec, after drinking the potion with speed regeneration rate bonus, i had 48 in 3,3 sec, with pot bonus still i cant spam whole skills, just eye and swooping army + cat reflex.

It's quite low. Maybe this is why. 

4 minutes ago, PureSex said:

hmm, maybe its possible combine it with shaman's energy regen boost for have  an insane class combo.... 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's quite low. Maybe this is why. 

Yes, you are right, but we must remember that the cost of skills increases in proportion to their level, now I have 48 at 22lvl, as I develop this value will increase, but as the regeneration increases, the costs of skills that I will develop will increase. Such a mage can afford to add penetration crystals to the rings, in which case I don't know if it would work.

4 minutes ago, PureSex said:

Yes, you are right, but we must remember that the cost of skills increases in proportion to their level, now I have 48 at 22lvl, as I develop this value will increase, but as the regeneration increases, the costs of skills that I will develop will increase. Such a mage can afford to add penetration crystals to the rings, in which case I don't know if it would work.

Yea, I agree with what you said. This is why I would love to see a self buffing skill which gives Penetration maybe

12 minutes ago, Danfake said:

I know it has nothing to do with it. But when will we see Nortland update? It's my favorite map 

Dev words: Rework of Labby/Norlant is planned but kinda later.

15 minutes ago, Akasha said:

that's what he wrote )

But their update will be on the same time? We had Initial Maps, Iselnort and Ayvondill update at the same time...

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

I've been waiting this for so long :kawaii:

On 10/4/2020 at 10:28 PM, Higgings said:

I think to have found an interesting combo, at least in terms of weapons. Good amped (+9) maces with physical bonus might grant 1k+ dmg and 600~ + magic dmg. I will have to test it though, but for certain, weapons with magic dmg as first stat will finally worth something

can u link me the combo if u have a link or ss or calcu if u did plz 

52 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

Bro chief can 1k phys and magic, just pick that build

Edited by Xalgorus

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

Ow 😮

59 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

Sending on discord

33 minutes ago, Xalgorus said:

Bro chief can 1k phys and magic, just pick that build

1K Physical & Magical Damage Chieftain

What is better on Maces, Parry or Dodge?

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

But their update will be on the same time? We had Initial Maps, Iselnort and Ayvondill update at the same time...

Later means you have to wait for this and any other details to be given when the time comes ) let's make the most of what we have in game now 

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

1K Physical & Magical Damage Chieftain

What is better on Maces, Parry or Dodge?

I had on 22lvl 15% parry and it work nice,but with a passive ability, dodging would work better, also easier got nice amount of dodge cuz chief can use leather armor (Helm and boots recommender cuz on this pieces you dont lose magic power).

21 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

it would be amazing to see the volcano above Nadir erupt after the map rework:troll_face1:

Idk why the chainless league have a city there anyway even if they have powerful magic defenses...

44 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

it would be amazing to see the volcano above Nadir erupt after the map rework:troll_face1:

What about a map 2 event where monsters from the center of Arinar appear?

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

Idk why the chainless league have a city there anyway even if they have powerful magic defenses...

they must love the fervent climate

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

What about a map 2 event where monsters from the center of Arinar appear?

I probably wouldn't dare to set foot in Irselnort for at least 1 month 😧

On 10/5/2020 at 8:25 PM, Akasha said:

Rebuilding the second map would indeed be a good idea, but you cannot forget about the current issues, a bit more urgent, such as mm at the gild vs gild event, adding skill sets, equipment sets. These problems are much more important and they will really improve the comfort of the game, a quick change of equipment would be very useful, at least one additional set of skills so that you do not have to choose each time, pvp or pve, the cost of 20k +/- (avarage price of obli book)  every few days is quite large, many players do not I decide to do it, so they choose either pvp or pve, it kills creativity and the game gets boring faster, such a charmer needs this change like oxygen cuz he have a lot skills build. 
You cannot add different classes, increase diversity more and more when creativity and diversity are killed by the inability to combine with skills. 
But for now the changes introduced by the creators are going in the right direction and it should be appreciated, so I'm calm, maybe a little impatient, but calm. :pfftch1:

8 hours ago, PureSex said:

Rebuilding the second map would indeed be a good idea, but 

There is no but. I simply answered a question whether the rework would ever happen and I already asked players to stop this discussion and focus in what we have and not what we don't.

Please don't go on with off topic comments and use the "Suggestions' section" to give feedback. I really appreciate your comprehension. 

54 minutes ago, almirgt said:

Quero uma classe templaria pros elfos, quero jogar de paladino elfico... sonho de consumo....

?

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Vlec said:

ahh! Nolan you made me even more anxious

:uhuh:

Sometimes, it's good to look around even outside the Forum to find more answers 😉