I am quitting - #Darked

nine0

why am i quitting ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. why am i quitting ?

• felt boring
    • and tired of wasting money

Ok guys that's it then, you won't see me around anymore in this game as this game is boring. This game is all about spending money and money until you reach the top levels and then the "hating ceremony" starts from other players and calling noobs and so on stuffs. 

I, Darked has decided to quit the game. Farewell friends.  :sorry:

Ok guys that's it then, you won't see me around anymore in this game as this game is boring. This game is all about spending money and money until you reach the top levels and then the "hating ceremony" starts from other players and calling noobs and so on stuffs. 

I, Darked has decided to quit the game. Farewell friends.  :sorry:

Wait for me too..i quit after 6months

see u bro, i do too, now i realize,,, the most stupied of this game is Personal Parameter & Sign, think when u amply personal item u cant unbind it for selling to other, when u up level u just put it in ur bag n buy new equip,,,,[+10 cbow doom] n other, for about 500k gold for make those item +10, but when u unbind it, it will be +0 again, n the price cheaper, what abut personal item??? U just can amp it, n u cant unbind it, so when u up level u just put it in ur bag n never sell it, i never get fun playing this game, i just fell, i use money for something use less, so many something that use less in warspear, try to find it by ur self :)