[2013.10.18] “Warspear Online” 3.9 Announcement – Median Night holiday!

Kuzmitch

In some rare cases monsters didn't drop loot if they were killed only by skills. And it will be fixed.

this means that if we use 1 skill on boss he will not drop??

btw how we can know which bosses , so that we can know from the beggining how to get rare stuff....

Well done Aigrind Team  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :good: :good: .

In some rare cases monsters didn't drop loot if they were killed only by skills. And it will be fixed.

U mean like:

- When elves were trying to kill Demonologist 100 time in day & no costume drop.

- Is thats it ??  :lol: :lol: .

Wen is New isle coming,Mr Kuzmitch? Cos each day i log in to see weather its yet rlease o not. ::)

Happy Halloween thou..

halloween event = 3.9

new island = 4.0

but they might be lazy, and count the winter event as 4.0

this means that if we use 1 skill on boss he will not drop??

btw how we can know which bosses , so that we can know from the beggining how to get rare stuff....

No, it's not boss. It's normal monsters.

Example:

The mob has 500 hp, then you use an atack skill and hit 501, he will die stantly and will not drop anything(But as Snorlax said, it's rare).

YAY CC now can be exchange to costumes. at last my suggestion has been read by devs, thank you very much devs  :good: :give_rose:

Fu guys aigrind...  Dont repeat same costumes and put them in miracle shop.. God dammit, fu guys..  Fail...

thats why i asked are new ones are new colours/versions or it will be same as last time and will be a fail of drop price of todays costomes?!!!!

halloween event = 3.9

new island = 4.0

but they might be lazy, and count the winter event as 4.0

True always 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 have contain something big, so winter will be like 3.9.1 and Ayvondil 4.0

Sounds good  :good: But how much those cc costumes cost? And is it hard to get to Dark Crypts? After collecting all necessary items, you will be able to open gates of Dark Crypt and face Sam Hain!

ps:Happy halloween everyone :yahoo:

im beginning to think maybe only players level 18-20 who have access to the sam hain fight will be able to get the old costumes from years ago

and i read that they will be "receiving", so my level 14 druid might still be the only low level with pumpkinhead jack  :dirol:

im beginning to think maybe only players level 18-20 who have access to the sam hain fight will be able to get the old costumes from years ago

and i read that they will be "receiving", so my level 14 druid might still be the only low level with pumpkinhead jack  :dirol:

"We put Pumpkin Treasury in the Miracle Shop, where players could find as well as traditional Median Night costumes as Pumpkinhead Jack"

Опубликованное фото

"We put Pumpkin Treasury in the Miracle Shop, where players could find as well as traditional Median Night costumes as Pumpkinhead Jack"

Опубликованное фото

thanks id rather know this now, then in 2 days.

im just gonna get CC costume and call it a day

Опубликованное фото

I think you got it wrong, maybe it's an type of surprise chest called Pumpkin Treasury that has chance to give halloween costumes.

I read at Russian forum that the costumes that come from the bag can be unbinded meaning they are equipping.

Some Russian player suggested that they make them rare otherwise there will be like 50 of each kind in one server making it not rare, just an expensive costume which can only be obtained from these bags from a certain event that only happens yearly.

But I read a post from either Snorlax or R0land saying that all costumes that can be obtained in this event can not be unbinded, meaning they are receiving, I'm guessing these are the joker and jester costumes.

San Hain is probably just a Boss quest for the new equipments.

And yeah judging from the name, I think it'll be the Pumpkin from 2 years ago not the Sam Hain one.