Is it worth ggetting Violent Storm Set?

Excess

Just curious if it'sworth getting violent storm set ewhen already using arena set. I'm asking in terms of PvE. Not much into PvP. So I don't care about resilience. What I do care about is the hp loss.

Just curious if it'sworth getting violent storm set ewhen already using arena set. I'm asking in terms of PvE. Not much into PvP. So I don't care about resilience. What I do care about is the hp loss.

if u care about the hp, u can try to combine guiding thread hood and guiding thread boots to violent storm bracer and violent storm vestment =)

What do you mean by that?

i mean that violent storm is the worst set for arena/pvp. its only good if you can run and hide at the crossing. perfect to bother, specialy if you are a shaman

@Tsja, and what would be the violent parts you'll get? As of now I only changed my arena gloves for it.

@Panchens,thanks I get it now. Really only asking in terms of PvE.

@Tsja, and what would be the violent parts you'll get? As of now I only changed my arena gloves for it.

@Panchens,thanks I get it now. Really only asking in terms of PvE.

I use the boots and gloves of it. The boots because it has HP, and the gloves for the extra moon. And not the armor because it is expensive  ;D

So i use lvl 17 arena hood, armor, staff and belt (with resilence enchant).

mixing guiding n storm set will provide u enough hp n moon + crit..into pve ofcoz..

That is actually the gear i use ;D

I use GT hood + armor, VS gloves + boots, Arena staff + belt  ;D But i doubt it is good enough in arena (but what do i care, i have all the equip and 2nd, i have a 'bad' arena staff because i have astral enchant instead of moon).