Should i make warden?

Matotuxs

For a long time i have wondered the depths of forums, searching for the best solo class and among all the healers i found something else. Warden class. Yet i sit and hesitatate. Should i choose charmer, i might have the same chance as with warden to survive harsh enviroment that is warspear. So i ask you, humble reader, should i choose warden or should i go for something more spicy?

9 hours ago, Matotuxs said:

For a long time i have wondered the depths of forums, searching for the best solo class and among all the healers i found something else. Warden class. Yet i sit and hesitatate. Should i choose charmer, i might have the same chance as with warden to survive harsh enviroment that is warspear. So i ask you, humble reader, should i choose warden or should i go for something more spicy?

warden is the tankiest class in the game, however in his faction (i mean as sentinel) its the 2nd/3rd class with the lowest dmg, and the one with the lowest in its race.
the charmer has good solo capabilities and has also a decent damage to farm at an good speed and whiout leading to highly consume the equipment
one of the 2 recent released classes, chieftan, gains an great solo capabilites once its at high level and can form skill builds that includes tough hide skill and other skills wich in combination makes it gain low damage, and in help of lifesteal recover health, wich makes it good for farm and even at good speed, and its ideal for cases u need fight multiple targets.

1 hour ago, lore said:

warden is the tankiest class in the game, however in his faction (i mean as sentinel) its the 2nd/3rd class with the lowest dmg, and the one with the lowest in its race.
the charmer has good solo capabilities and has also a decent damage to farm at an good speed and whiout leading to highly consume the equipment
one of the 2 recent released classes, chieftan, gains an great solo capabilites once its at high level and can form skill builds that includes tough hide skill and other skills wich in combination makes it gain low damage, and in help of lifesteal recover health, wich makes it good for farm and even at good speed, and its ideal for cases u need fight multiple targets.

I see, thank you for your tips!