FIRE

Wewereallnoobs

Since im gonna be having first contact with my new guild, i will help my friends to find GREAT, but most of all NICE, and of course, please, ACTIVE players for that amazing guild whos almost lvl 2 and have lots of friendly people, and helpful, and what else to say? Three or four slots free. We almost have 60k gp and soon we will see how to lvl up and etc, but now my friends, leaders, needs people who love Ws and like to play even when they dnt do gp like crazy. Just some is ok.

I love arena and i will always have some char for arena there. :P

Thank you.

Pm Gronalyn or Tsji ingame if interested in join. Talk to them and they will see! ;)

I can help with some GP when I'm on, but can't promise you anything Tsja, I easlly get hooked to shit and will probably destroy your entire guild in my tard dramas in less then 5minutes, believe, I can and did that xD

What do you want Yasir? How much trouble are you going to make ;)

Eternity guild had for like 5-10 minutes, I left my self before I get kicked after I told some really dirty joke in guild chat ._.