Initial Maps Lore

Khrone

There is any part of the forum that says all of the Initial Maps lore? (Example: Who were DKs before entering Moraktar, who is Fat Torar, what are the Undead Elves on Langasard, etc)

Basically, i want to know the lore of all the initial maps without doing all the quests of the 4 maps xD

In my memory I think the Firstborn Character and Chosen Character is that you were once a refugee a d has taken arms to do quests. The Forsaken is that you were a slave/servant to a lord named vlad was it? And I dont know about the mc because havent played their map 1 for a long time.

Firstborn and Chosen capital islands were attacked by the forsaken and mountain clans. The elves that were killed were probably from Ullin-Ann or Willin-An or the underground mushroom elves or dead long ago or newly captured elves. The forsaken used dead elves to attack the chosen and dead chosen to attack the elves to cause a war between the two allies. Ullin-Ann went to Moraktar to save Alisar. IDK about mountain clans islands xD

That's what I recall only and it's confusing.

Okay here's the first history. The White Wanderer is the creator of the multiverse. He created many worlds, etc. He made Arinar and placed a spear called the Warspear. (it's said that it's the same material as miracle coins lmao) He entrusted three gods, Garaan, Harad and Nuadu. In secret Garaan wanted power and he allied with demons from another dimension to get the spear from Harad and Nuadu. But it wasn't enough because Harad and Nuada beat Garaan and they imprisoned him.

Years later I guess, Nuadu created the Elves and the Moon. Harad created the humans and the Sun. The king Orin found the prison of Garaan and he was transformed to become the first forsaken. The story has skipped and with the Forsaken and Mountain Clans, a great battle occured in the grove of the Warspear. And in the battle the Warspear was broken and the Sentinels won. The Humans that participated were called by Harad the Chosen. 

In my understanding the origin of the mountain clans is that they were lead by Berengar and they were betrayed by their fellow humans amd they despise their fellow brethren and elves. (they werent called chosen before) When Garaan was wounded, his drop of blood created the lizardmen. Idk the origin of the merman and gnolls, etc. The Elves Capital Maliat was destroyed by the legion. The norlant kingdom was also destoyed by the legion. Then the surviving alliances retreated to 4 separated islands. 

And that's all I know. People can add more facts if they want to.

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

The forsaken used dead elves to attack the chosen and dead chosen to attack the elves to cause a war between the two allies.

Nice

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

When Garaan was wounded, his drop of blood created the lizardmen.

It would be very cool if they added Lizard Boi as a Forsaken NPC or something like that

4 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

IDK about mountain clans islands xD

as far i know, you are a dude that decided to become a warrior so u follow the path of spirits and then both firstborn then chosen attacks the mountain clans, in a part the chosen almost menages to get the forces to reach and takeover the land but you stop em like the mountaineer you are

On 9/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, Khrone said:

There is any part of the forum that says all of the Initial Maps lore? (Example: Who were DKs before entering Moraktar, who is Fat Torar, what are the Undead Elves on Langasard, etc)

Basically, i want to know the lore of all the initial maps without doing all the quests of the 4 maps xD

Okay here's information about the death knights 

14 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Okay here's information about the death knights 

Bruh, classes in these days had lores

Class lores today be like:

"This boi helps his friends"