Request ban account

Godly

I request admins to ban gtpone acc for using multi accounts for his advantage .. As you see he use 2 accounts to hunt elfs ..

Опубликованное фото

If you fair admins ban gtpone like what tou did with dior and fafioran ;)

Yeah, I remember before he killed me with his barb and druid at Lake Elemental and I believe he killed Elemental with his 2 accounts, Ban his Barb to make it fair... Please don't be unfair like what you did to that Lucky Deok :bad:  :facepalm:

why ban gtpone? he is a fine guy and with him 2 account he kill the noobs i hate faster... every elf i hate i see he killing and i appreciate stay seeing it. pls dont ban he :(

Gtpone is a friend me mine and he is a nice guy. Using two character at the same time, is it not aloud?

Then i think you should warn him befor take any action because i don't wanna to see my account blocked after doing such hard work to get to lvl 18

the rules are not clear at this point as it cannot be really proven that the same person is playing both of chars (maybe his cat is playing this barb who knows  ;D )

@Godly have you tried pming him first instead of going to forum and reporting?

nah he rarely that bad, the most  calm would come  without nia, lady, furi 80% of all br elfs and indo, but, then will be very boring, so better leave them there to have fun killing em.

nah he rarely that bad, the most  calm would come  without nia, lady, furi 80% of all br elfs and indo, but, then will be very boring, so better leave them there to have fun killing em.

All player did multiboxing should be ban. Its rule. Fafurion and Dior all lv18 got blocked because using his chars to help other.

In this case for killing other faction --> should be ban forever immediately

many elfs using two char to war now, you ban good people like dior then the others should get same treatment.

rikimaurbr + sakurabr

swordboyz + swordlady

wolfsy + wolfgirl

deann + deeann

all eu emerald

if you kill one, the other ALWAYS logs in to war, just check there log in times and ip or whatever u did to check dior.

if there allowed to use two char so should we be and unban dior.

Answer from support about deann:

Hello!

This characters has  2 different IP's and different devices.

Anyway in next version of client we will add feature that prevents using of sandboxies and emulators for Warspear.

Thank you for your report.

So why dior got ban??  :unknw:

dior was using phone and pc, from same wi fi maybe, so just use mobile network and pc internet and no problem to use two char.

so the rule is cant use two clients on same device only?

guys der is a man called Yowassup he is really annoying always beg for gold or stuffs plz do something :fool: :fool: :fool:

/Smurf edit/ please don`t use ridiculousy large font next time

yowassup, true hes very annoying. Hes  always begging me when he sees me, hes asking me for 10k gold everytime and when i decline trade he keeps on trading again. And he'll follow us and he'll say: ill never leae before you give me gold ora good druid item. Hes really annoying, if someone tells him he'll get banned hes saying: booo stupid loser boo im not getting banned loooser booo..pls..that guy is getting me on the nerves. :facepalm:

guys der is a man called Yowassup he is really annoying always beg for gold or stuffs plz do something :fool: :fool: :fool:

I WILL HELP U KILL HIM ON SIGHT :drinks:

/Smurf edit/ please! don`t use ridiculously large font for no reason!

There is an ignore option  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Right. I already ignored him. He could try to ask me for gold 200times.. but i wont give him 1gold.  :facepalm:

Hello ...  plzzz look at diz guy abusing my mom for nothing ...

Twistd /Hunter/Elf (US- Sapphire)

Would be glad if you guys take action coz diz kind of pple abusing our parents or relative spoils the game ..  :cray:

And sori i don't know where to post diz soo i posted here ...

Attachment is a screenshot........

5180_.jpg

Bannn him  :facepalm:

Hello ...  plzzz look at diz guy abusing my mom for nothing ...

Twistd /Hunter/Elf (US- Sapphire)

Would be glad if you guys take action coz diz kind of pple abusing our parents or relative spoils the game ..  :cray:

And sori i don't know where to post diz soo i posted here ...

Attachment is a screenshot........

Seriously, you meet this kind of retards each and every day..  :facepalm:  why not simply put him on ignore list?

oh.. and the right way to report any game related issues is to write an email to support ;)

Seriously, you meet this kind of retards each and every day..

So there should be no consequences to people who do not know how to behave?

Just because one does not know how communication works does mean that everyone else has to put him on the ban list?

its like ...

This guy is driving his car when drunken. He could run someone over. So everybody else better stay in house. An put a wall around.

I don't think this is the proper solution to personal insults.

So there should be no consequences to people who do not know how to behave?

Just because one does not know how communication works does mean that everyone else has to put him on the ban list?

its like ...

This guy is driving his car when drunken. He could run someone over. So everybody else better stay in house. An put a wall around.

I don't think this is the proper solution to personal insults.

You`re driving it to the extreme, but whatever..(as drunk driving is a serious crime and can`t be compared with insult which could be maximaly penalted by fine - even to prove your point). Moreover, I never said it is the only or the correct solution or approach..(see my recommendation to send an email to the support). However, it`s the easiest solution of them all, and I still think that..Don`t forget that except you and few others, you play this game with (most of the time) arrogant, "I`m a superhero hidden behind my screen" kids who won`t know how to deal with other people for next few years...

You`re driving it to the extreme, but whatever.

Certainly extreme, but I think that every kid does know what to say and what not to say. And what better way to teach a kid that there are consequences to insults other than that people just put you on the ignore list, or in my extreme example that everyone else stays in house.

Personally, I don't mind the insults, but I think that peolpe like her or him (idk if Twistd is male or female) usually do not add anything to the games experience for other players. Apart from insults.

But alone for abusing my name this acount shoult be incinerated. And all currencies transferred to me  :pleasantry: Of course, before incineration!

Twi (no std)

(just saw the name similarities when quoting the name)

Certainly extreme, but I think that every kid does know what to say and what not to say. And what better way to teach a kid that there are consequences to insults other than that people just put you on the ignore list, or in my extreme example that everyone else stays in house.

Personally, I don't mind the insults, but I think that peolpe like her or him (idk if Twistd is male or female) usually do not add anything to the games experience for other players. Apart from insults.

But alone for abusing my name this acount shoult be incinerated. And all currencies transferred to me  :pleasantry: Of course, before incineration!

Twi (no std)

(just saw the name similarities when quoting the name)

You mention KIDS which refer to different ages this is extreme for some parents so there is an age specified for every game this game is for all ages and people should knw what to say in certain places if it is an adult game ppl would understand but if children under age are given bad influence this would lead to spoiling the playfully environment of the game so try to think b4 you post slang words .

(MC players twisted is a potter don't try pvp him)

rofl @ the way he boos you guys. anyway just ignire him. interact-click on player-ignore.

i once gave away around 3000 gold to another player, yet he wont stop begging, then i put him to ignor list