ITS HAPPENING!!!

Jswaaz

congratulations  for lvl up , I also lvled up to 20 after 8 months without play 4 days ago return and nice to see a troll face player playing , and wearing with it  :cray:  I miss my trolito ... but beh warlock is better xd

congratulations  for lvl up , I also lvled up to 20 after 8 months without play 4 days ago return and nice to see a troll face player playing , and wearing with it  :cray:  I miss my trolito ... but beh warlock is better xd

warlock with troll costume = OP

thanks, i decided to be crazy and try a new skill setup, it involves me leveling to 20 and changing my powershot to level 1 and dodge buff to level 5.

since my bow is +0 i only gain like +80 damage by using powershot level 5 compared to level 1, and level 5 dodge buff puts me at about 30% dodge, so im excited for level 20.

yea, i remember you were about to lvl up .yesterday at nadir, you said "hey, who wants to come and see me lvl up", and someone answered "nobody cares"

grats swazzzzz

pro troll fairy pic

Опубликованное фото

yea, i remember you were about to lvl up .yesterday at nadir, you said "hey, who wants to come and see me lvl up", and someone answered "nobody cares"

grats swazzzzz

pro troll fairy pic

Опубликованное фото

let me rephrase that for you

you were flirting with lilite, and shes mad i called her ugly.