(Idea) Forsaken and Firstborn Classes Contest

Khrone

Here's my tought:

I see you guys (devs) made Templar and Chieftain to balance (and create) some problems between factions, but with this, you leave another problem:

Elves and Undeads now only have 4 classes, while Humans and Mountain Clan have 5.

I don't know if you're already planning the new classes. If Yes, then just ignore this post, if No, my idea is: Make a Contest.

How it will work?

People will make posts on Suggestions with the tag "New Classes Contest", for it to be approved, it needs:

• Name

• Race (Elves, Firstborns, Undeads, Forsaken, etc)

• Usable Weapons and Armors

• Role (Full Tank, Tank/DMG, Healer, etc)

• PvP, PvE or "Neutral"?

• 5 Skills*

• 5 Expert Skills*

• Reference Image (for the Novice Costume)

OBS: Make a class related to the Faction. What is the sense of a Firstborn Demon or a Forsaken Fairy?

*For the Skills to be approved, it needs:

• A theme (for the name, icon, visual effects and sounds)

• Description (percentages, time of buffs, debuffs, cooldown, mana cost/consumption, etc)*

*Doesn't need a exact description, just don't make it overpowered XD

Some time after the Contest start, the top 3 (or 5, 10, idk) suggestions with more Reactions will be announced on a Poll, and the Class with more votes IF the developers like it, will be put on the game.

Q: But no one uses the forum, do you really think it will work?

A: My man, it's a New Class Contest, do you really think no one will try to make or vote in a new class?

Q: What the winner will win?

A: I don't know, maybe... a new class? Well, they can receive a XP Pot and a Novice of the class that they did, i think it's good...?

Q: Why?

A: The player themselves will know what is in need on the Faction (like a Physical Damager for Forsakens, Magical Damager for Firstborns, etc).

The phrase "the developers don't play this game" will not be true anymore 😉

Edited by Khrone

• Khrone changed the title to (Idea) Forsaken and Firstborn Classes Contest

i love foraken 

name Deadliest Warrior

race : forsaken

Usable Weapons and Armors : two-handed sword, two haned-mace. two=handed axe and spear, heavy armor and leather

5 Skills

1 path of warrior 

a blow that deals increased psycal dmg to enemy 

2 glory of warrior 

blow that dead psycal dmg to enemy and all enemy around 1 yard

3 garaan blessing

increase charcter magic and psical deff 

4 wrath  of warrior

jumpt to specified area and push surrounding enemy 

5 cursed warrior

every time charcter walking leave atking zone that deal periodic magic dmg to enemy skill with constand energy consuption

well only this for now lel

anyawy new map fosaken is beautiful and love forsaken story i make this char inspired by story at house of decay and house of wrath well only skill name though

im struggle about skill effect 

jajaja 

Edited by Hellprince
weelllll just want add something

I'm pretty sure they already have a concept of the classes, but maybe still not fully developed skills. I'm guessing they wanna wait till they see how the balance shifts after these 2 new classes and then release the remaining ones.

58 minutes ago, Hellprince said:

anyawy new map fosaken is beautiful and love forsaken story

Me too, lol, i gave MCs a chance because of Chieftain, and meh, it's nice, but it's so fast to finish it XD

But what i saw is that it's the biggest Inital Map of the game

Just now, Gladiator said:

I'm pretty sure they already have a concept of the classes, but maybe still not fully developed skills. I'm guessing they wanna wait till they see how the balance shifts after these 2 new classes and then release the remaining ones.

Do you think they will release still on this year?

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Do you think they will release still on this year?

I don't know, it's possible but is it plausible? Halloween and Christmas updates are right around the corner, adding 2 new classes is a big project to be put between horror and xmas updates. We might see the remaining expert skills though.

2 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

I want an elf class that is like mage but is superior to a mage. Lorewise the first elves taught humans how to use magic and the elemental forces...

AIGRIND made Chieftain to be like a Mage, if they made a Elf Mage, it would broken the balance one more time.

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

AIGRIND made Chieftain to be like a Mage, if they made a Elf Mage, it would broken the balance one more time.

Lol I didn't say I want a new elf class to become like a human mage. Since warspear is inspired by world of warcraft... I meant a new elf class pure range dps not like chosen mage going teleport to commit suicide. Lorewise the Elves thought the first humans to become mages. It's dumb to think the Druids were the ones who taught them, I prefer an arcanist or sorcerer, etc. firstborn class.

1 minute ago, Avamanyar said:

Lol I didn't say I want a new elf class to become like a human mage. Since warspear is inspired by world of warcraft... I meant a new elf class pure range dps not like chosen mage going teleport to commit suicide. Lorewise the Elves thought the first humans to become mages. It's dumb to think the Druids were the ones who taught them, I prefer an arcanist or sorcerer, etc. firstborn class.

More like a Warlock than a Mage/Chieftain?

One more new class for Forsakens because their theme are cool and their optionr for classes are infinity:

Vampire

Uses: Same equipments as Rogue.

Role: Physical Damage, Life Steal, Single-Target Damage.

PvPvE

Skills:

Stab: Physical Damage skill.

Blood Enchanting: Enchants the weapon, causing 100% of the Physical Damage as Magical Damage.

Disappearing: Teleports to a place (don't cause damage).

Dancing Blades: Creates 5 swords around the character, that will attack the enemy when the Vampire do basic attacks. Each sword deals 20% of the physical damage. If 4 swords hits the enemy, 3 extra swords will appear.

Bat Form: Transforms into a bat, increasing Dodge by 13% and Movement Speed by 20%, but reduces Defense by 15%. Can't use skills (only Bite) and Basic Attacks will only cause 10% Damage.

New Skills:

True Form: Increases Attack Power and Attack Speed by 10%. Basic Attacks will restore 25% of the damage as HP to the character (Vampirism percentages don't work while this skill is active). Each 2.5% of lost HP gives 1% Attack Speed and Attack Power to a maximum of 20%.

HP Comsuption Skill.

Bite: Low Physical Damage skill, but with high Penetration. Restores 50% of the Damage as HP.

Shadow Travel: Becomes Invisible for 12s. During this time, you can also see Invisible enemies.

Trick: Creates a cross with high Aggression points, while reduces your Aggression.

Last Chance: Increases your Physical Damage by 50% and Vampirism by 25% for 10s. After this time, you will receive True Damage based on 100% of the HP you had before activating the skill. During the effect, potions and allies skills won't affect you. You can't revive using items or allies skills after taking the damage for 3 minutes.

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

One more new class for Forsakens because their theme are cool and their optionr for classes are infinity:

Vampire

Uses: Same equipments as Rogue.

Role: Physical Damage, Life Steal, Single-Target Damage.

PvPvE

Skills:

Stab: Physical Damage skill.

Blood Enchanting: Enchants the weapon, causing 100% of the Physical Damage as Magical Damage.

Disappearing: Teleports to a place (don't cause damage).

Dancing Blades: Creates 5 swords around the character, that will attack the enemy when the Vampire do basic attacks. Each sword deals 20% of the physical damage. If 4 swords hits the enemy, 3 extra swords will appear.

Bat Form: Transforms into a bat, increasing Dodge by 13% and Movement Speed by 20%, but reduces Defense by 15%. Can't use skills (only Bite) and Basic Attacks will only cause 10% Damage.

New Skills:

True Form: Increases Attack Power and Attack Speed by 10%. Basic Attacks will restore 25% of the damage as HP to the character (Vampirism percentages don't work while this skill is active). Each 2.5% of lost HP gives 1% Attack Speed and Attack Power to a maximum of 20%.

HP Comsuption Skill.

Bite: Low Physical Damage skill, but with high Penetration. Restores 50% of the Damage as HP.

Shadow Travel: Becomes Invisible for 12s. During this time, you can also see Invisible enemies.

Trick: Creates a cross with high Aggression points, while reduces your Aggression.

Last Chance: Increases your Physical Damage by 50% and Vampirism by 25% for 10s. After this time, you will receive True Damage based on 100% of the HP you had before activating the skill. During the effect, potions and allies skills won't affect you. You can't revive using items or allies skills after taking the damage for 3 minutes.

Vampire is a race, not a class.

13 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Vampire is a race, not a class.

Not on Arinar ;)

I was thinking that in the lore, the Vampires could be Rogues that started Blood Magic, or people killed by the Vampire leader (the one on T5 of Moraktar) or something like that.

Technically vampires are part of the whole undead group. 

And anyone can be turned into a vampire, I don't see the problem with his idea.

1 hour ago, rafa9876 said:

Technically vampires are part of the whole undead group. 

And anyone can be turned into a vampire, I don't see the problem with his idea.

Undead isn't a race, it's a faction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Name :Mad Knight / Mad Chevalier

(like a death knight but this class lost the people he tryed to cover now he is just want to go berserk even without covering himself )

(i can find many names just hmu )

Race : Forsaken 

Usable Weapon : Two-handed Sword / One-handed sword (dual) 

Usable Armors : Lightweight Armor

(maybe Heavy Armor too but i think that would be op for what i have in my mind.. wish there was a chain armor between them🤧

Role : Physical Damage

(im thinking more of burst dmg class but maybe with attack speed build can make this class have seperatable dmg )

//: i would like this class to be natural(not just for pve or pvp) (but if not ... pve pls bc would be so much fun)

FİRST 5 SKİLLS:

1-SLİT THROAT (maybe this is not appropriate UwU)

Type active/mele a blow that deals increased phsical dmg to enemy

2-BERSERK MODE

Type active: Hero's Hate wraps his weapon with love

(this should be the reduced mana active skill)

(buff effect ; attack strengt + penetration )

(a black aura that wraps weapons would be cool effect)

3-LEAP OF DİSDAİN

Type active: Hero leaps to the enemy in a teleportation style and and touch the enemy with a tip of his sword .. this make enemy frezee where its at for sometime. and the first attack we made has no chance of parry/dodge/block 

4-ASSASİNS STEPS

Type active : invinsibility + and first attack  has %20 more pene (or %100 crit chance.)

5-PAİN PACKER

Type active : character gets an effect that sucks all the damage for a small period of time while he also gets the damage and blows of some persentage of the dmg to 1(or 2) yards after that small period of time..

( this could be too op so maybe lifesteal perameter can be lowered on this but acctualy maybe this will be the only defensive skill ı can think of and we dont need that type of decrease)

*since this class alreadya glass canon lets save him from cc's*

6- CLEANSE 

no mather what debuff he is under it deletes 1 debuff and makes it immune for cc's for a small period of time with lvl up with time can go up to 1.5 to 2.2 to 3 to 4

( since there is classes that can make u sit for an hour and just make you watch you die slowely... this kind of a skill would be usefull against them )

7-FEAR OF DEATH Type Passive : when character gets under a certain persentage of health it releases an underwhelming aura that immobileses enemys within someyard for 5sc but if berserkmode is active a underwhelming aura effect goes 5 to 2 seconds and it adds addicional lifesteal+attack speed buff for 25sc 

.if anybody interested i may come up with new ideas .. im so excited about upcoming forsaken class ...

oh btw .. for a novice costume i would look like this .. 

tumblr_pp8azhI5sN1u4mzl9o1_540.jpg.c96b06400251390df719297fd5ca9688.jpg

Edited by illumi