Walkthrough - Chieftain in Technopolis myth Dungeon (Test server #2)

TheCaster

Hey everyone!

This is a walkthrough of how the newly released class chieftain perform in the Technopolis myth dungeon. We were just getting used to the skills and I'm sure there are a lot more ways to speed up the dungeon run.

Overall, I'd say this is a class with a lot of potential but still incomplete due to some missing skill combinations. I'd certainly recommend making one if you're having any doubts.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Special thanks to @lore   for helping break in the class in dungeon.

@GrawlogHope to see a speedy chieftain Running underwater soon as we've discussed . Hope this helps in building your chieftain xD

-Dewdrew

US-Sapphire Server.

Enjoy! :lol:

Edited by TheCaster

2 minutes ago, lore said:

why you didnt record tp hard u dew?

Sorry lore. :frozen:

I was playing around with skill builds that I forgot to hit the record button. xD 

@PureSex 
I'd like to mention the link of your skill class guide in my video descriptions with your permission. I'm sure it would help a lot of players making the new class get a better idea.😄

All credits for the guide to @PureSex

Edited by TheCaster

14 hours ago, TheCaster said:

@PureSex Hi there!
I'd like to mention the link of your skill class guide in my video descriptions with your permission. I'm sure it would help a lot of players making the new class get a better idea.😄

Great idea, great video, I agree to anything that can help other players develop. I am also no expert, I just took a moment to make life easier for others, I hope that together we will come up with interesting ideas about the new class

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters