FAIRYTAIL AND CIMBOM GUILDS R THIEVES!!!!

sapphire

:aggressive: so my guild and I were quietly farming genie, helping questors as they came, when along came fairytail guild to steal genie (of all bosses) most self proclaimed "pros" dont steal genie  :facepalm: they farm eye or medusa or something. BUT no there r no pros here, only childish pro wannabes, with the worst conduct, if they would have just asked nicely we would've shared kills. but nothing was nice here.

Then I tryed to have a conversation with Fairytail guild leader, that didn't get anywhere the first day cuz he wouldn't talk to me, the second day he finally answered and turns out he condones his guild being childish thieves.

EVERYONE BE AWAY OF FAIRYTAIL GUILD, IT IS BY FAR WORST GUILD ON US AND EU SERVERS. Just pathetic  :facepalm:

post-14582-14177035326274_thumb.png

post-14582-14177035326561_thumb.png

post-14582-1417703532685_thumb.png

cry more sappy :blush:

:good: not crying by ne means, just making others aware of how pathetic their guild is. and knowing u, ur prally a member  :rofl: cuz u "think" ur pro too  :pleasantry: :rofl:

:sorry: they didn`t use there lube to pass smoothly

no they did. but it was the cheap stuff that dryed too fast  :sorry:

oh ♥♥♥♥  :facepalm:

you have char at eu too?

ill gank you at eu too  :yahoo:

:clapping: make sure u bring ur tree cuz everyone knows u can't gank me alone  :rofl:

you  :yahoo:

this picture is 3 month old  :bad:

:friends: anytime, anyplace, anyday, I will still whoop ur lock like it's a noob  :dirol:

call THE MERCS problem will be solved in couple of minutes  :diablo:

:give_rose: awe but he's talkin about ganking me on eu server. cuz he's noob and doesn't fight fairly  :pleasantry:

I see what fairytail Is about now dont worry sapp there guild Is shit poor ranks=noobs i want the leader to talk to me now ill make agité When any Mcs see any fairytail guild member they die there gp Is gonna go down So fast sorry all fairy member but you chose to messe with sapp

:aggressive: so my guild and I were quietly farming genie, helping questors as they came, when along came fairytail guild to steal genie (of all bosses) most self proclaimed "pros" dont steal genie  :facepalm: they farm eye or medusa or something. BUT no there r no pros here, only childish pro wannabes, with the worst conduct, if they would have just asked nicely we would've shared kills. but nothing was nice here.

Then I tryed to have a conversation with Fairytail guild leader, that didn't get anywhere the first day cuz he wouldn't talk to me, the second day he finally answered and turns out he condones his guild being childish thieves.

EVERYONE BE AWAY OF FAIRYTAIL GUILD, IT IS BY FAR WORST GUILD ON US AND EU SERVERS. Just pathetic  :facepalm:

Thats when you find glory or grand to find me, thats why we here, allies  :give_rose:

I see what fairytail Is about now dont worry sapp there guild Is shit poor ranks=noobs i want the leader to talk to me now ill make agité When any Mcs see any fairytail guild member they die there gp Is gonna go down So fast sorry all fairy member but you chose to messe with sapp

Thats when you find glory or grand to find me, thats why we here, allies  :give_rose:

:blush: :give_rose: awe ty boys, usually if I have a prob with someones guild memebers like this I'll talk to their leader and work somethin out, but in these 2 cases both leaders were morons so I figured I'd make them look stupid by putting it up here. nothing less than what they deserve  :aggressive:

no worries chickenfly ill talk with glory today