De-personalize item for 99.999 gold

boomboom

I saw some posting :

Well, they could give us a "de-personalize" scroll for 20 mc.

If it costs more no one will buy it.

I think its a good idea to create de-personalize scroll,

• This item will de-personalize item with Equipping-lock items only
  • sell it on npc shop, set price at 99.999 gold
  • DON'T make it buyable with miracle points
It's all for the sake of GOLD to regain its value in Warspear  ::)

First of all DePersonalizing is a very bad idea:

People can trade Equipment that aren't suppose to be traded, which could make game unbalanced, Just leave them Parameter, And change Animated Armour drops Parameter all to equipping :good:

People can trade Equipment that aren't suppose to be traded, which could make game unbalanced, Just leave them Parameter, And change Animated Armour drops Parameter all to equipping :good:

Yeah i agreed, if this happen no one will do chainless quests anymore,they will buy bg gear from other players who have done them alreday and i don't think it will be a good thing for game's nature

Don't exaggerate. 100 k for such a simple thing is unrealistic. And overall, 100k is to much. You would farm that amount for ages, lol. If prices were that high, gold would still loose it's value.

Don't exaggerate. 100 k for such a simple thing is unrealistic. And overall, 100k is to much. You would farm that amount for ages, lol. If prices were that high, gold would still loose it's value.

Gold will always lose his value till mcoins are in game. The only solution for a valuable gold is to make mshop items not tradable, but people here wont like this solution.

However in my opinion its the better thing to do, but make items from mshop like potions,food,crystals runes in game too, so who cant play could be able to drop them or gain from quests.

Just leave only for mcoins things like costumes,hair color, barber set and better potions/foods..

• This item will de-personalize item with Equipping-lock items only

Yeah i agreed, if this happen no one will do chainless quests anymore,they will buy bg gear from other players who have done them alreday and i don't think it will be a good thing for game's nature

bg items have receiving parameters :)

Please read carefully my post, de-Personalize only works on Equipping-parameter

they will need 99.999gold, this way one can still have option to do chainless himself, or collect gold as much as possible

100k is nothing, rare weapon usually sold at 50k - 100k, it must be made harder to de-Personalize item rather than buying rare.

u can get 100k by selling ur weapon drop.

100k is nothing, rare weapon usually sold at 50k - 100k, it must be made harder to de-Personalize item rather than buying rare.

u can get 100k by selling ur weapon drop.

Like i said, it's exaggeration. Players pumped up the prices up ridiculously for some items over time. It's not realistic cause the game doesn't offer any fast way to get gold. Try it and you'll see what i mean. You would be dependent on drops you get and finding other players who would like to buy it for such an amount of gold, unless you prefer to farm for a month. No thing is that much worth in this game that it requires such prices.

Like i said, it's exaggeration. Players pumped up the prices up ridiculously for some items over time. It's not realistic cause the game doesn't offer any fast way to get gold. Try it and you'll see what i mean. You would be dependent on drops you get and finding other players who would like to buy it for such an amount of gold, unless you prefer to farm for a month. No thing is that much worth in this game that it requires such prices.

I spend many hours every day at farming gg/ genie or bg but in one month i didnt get anything.Thats so sad and i currently have just 300gold.

I still think that game's economy is really really bad.

I tend to disagree.

As it currently is, you find or buy an item and equip it with crystal/runes (=$$$ for AIGrind)

now if you want to use a better item you equip it again with runes (=$$$ for AIGrind) and then you trash your old item (with runes/crystal)

Now, if due to depersonalisation possibility also the runes and crystals vanish (new idea!) you would still have an item to attach runes/crystals to! Now the item vanishes from the game, removing a possibility for AIGrind to make $$$!

And IMHO camping sucks anyway. I hate it. It is just because there is nothing to do once you reach level 18.

Do you really think anybody will camp at lake or sea or guards if you can get better lvl 20 armor/weapon in a shop on the next island?

I guess AIgrind will find this out by themselves. They have to give us better armor, weapons and items. Else there is no need to buy runes/crystals, resulting in no $$$ for AIGrind.

If the Berenger Set is the ultimative armor and the Grante drops are the ultimative weapon sooner or later you won't spend any more MC => less money for AIGrind

And how can trading an item that everyone (with much time and luck at hands) can have make a game unbalanced? How would the game be unbalanced if everyone had a berenger set and the best weapon?

If this would unbalance the game, the the all people with special items are now unbalanced ;)

But I agree that the "receiving" parameter on animated armor is quite stupid.

I tend to disagree.

As it currently is, you find or buy an item and equip it with crystal/runes (=$$$ for AIGrind)

now if you want to use a better item you equip it again with runes (=$$$ for AIGrind) and then you trash your old item (with runes/crystal)

Now, if due to depersonalisation possibility also the runes and crystals vanish (new idea!) you would still have an item to attach runes/crystals to! Now the item vanishes from the game, removing a possibility for AIGrind to make $$$!

And IMHO camping sucks anyway. I hate it. It is just because there is nothing to do once you reach level 18.

Do you really think anybody will camp at lake or sea or guards if you can get better lvl 20 armor/weapon in a shop on the next island?

I guess AIgrind will find this out by themselves. They have to give us better armor, weapons and items. Else there is no need to buy runes/crystals, resulting in no $$$ for AIGrind.

If the Berenger Set is the ultimative armor and the Grante drops are the ultimative weapon sooner or later you won't spend any more MC => less money for AIGrind

And how can trading an item that everyone (with much time and luck at hands) can have make a game unbalanced? How would the game be unbalanced if everyone had a berenger set and the best weapon?

If this would unbalance the game, the the all people with special items are now unbalanced ;)

But I agree that the "receiving" parameter on animated armor is quite stupid.

for me I agree with your opinion but he means that animated cloak,and bg cloak are almost the same thats why i think he didnt agree with the suggestion.to unpersonal items

for example

Highquality cloak[shaman cloak] drop by boss on bg

18 astral 18 moon

animated cloak[shaman cloak]drop by animated

17 astral 17 moon

difference is only 1

i think its very unfair :Pbecause people farming before getting a drop it takes week,month

next time we can be more specific next time you make a thread so that people wont react anymore if you're more specifically

we can be more specific that ONLY BG ITEMS are the only thing will be unpersonal :) no other than that.