Unbalance

Christiano

Today i tried out this game again, chose wanted see whats happening. Well just normal day again spam and other shit in chat. But i tried arena with my guildmates and saw again that very frustrating shit. Close range players cant beat ranged players. Please devs, i know you are doing that new island but please add or change skills what we have now. Or make every player hit from far away, so close range players throws thair weapons towards enemy. But anyway you must have to make this again to balanced game. Its not fair to players who play as Rogue/Barbarian/Deathknight/Bladedancer/Paladin. Thanks

did u know ranged players at swamp are the weakest? when they surrounded by adds makes them more vulnerable, only in arena they are good

did u know ranged players at swamp are the weakest? when they surrounded by adds makes them more vulnerable, only in arena they are good

Adds ? Also in what situation ? Please dont talk shit bro

Today i tried out this game again, chose wanted see whats happening. Well just normal day again spam and other shit in chat. But i tried arena with my guildmates and saw again that very frustrating shit. Close range players cant beat ranged players. Please devs, i know you are doing that new island but please add or change skills what we have now. Or make every player hit from far away, so close range players throws thair weapons towards enemy. But anyway you must have to make this again to balanced game. Its not fair to players who play as Rogue/Barbarian/Deathknight/Bladedancer/Paladin. Thanks

the only thing that can balance range class is to reduce their hp cuz their hp is too much for range class. about untouchable its just depends on their play.exept warlock they r built untouchable especially for BD in the hands of pro  :facepalm:.

Never had 1 problem doing swamps with shaman when I still played on lips. Playing ranged is playing the game on easy mode, simple truth.

Maybe my dk takes less dmg,  but I gotta spend pots doing it. Pala is nice for swamps cause of def and heal and the simple fact you don't need to kill anything, just run and grab.

Yeah I totally agree with you, it would be nice if melees has better skills to kill ranged players.. Its already nice that Barbarians has Charge and Deathknights has Threads of Darkness.. Now I wish something good for other melees (:

Yeah I totally agree with you, it would be nice if melees has better skills to kill ranged players.. Its already nice that Barbarians has Charge and Deathknights has Threads of Darkness.. Now I wish something good for other melees (:

u agree with any boy

Melees doesn't have disadvantage against range, all range wearing cloth armor except rangers wich wearing leather, if melee can hit range then why range can't wear better armor?

Imagine a mage or a druid with +8-+10  heavy...

Plus, rogue got stealth, barbarian can come to you, paladin got aoe stun+ heal aura+ shield which gives a lot of armor, bd got a lot of dmg + parry wich doesn't broke from accuracy

If you don't play with resilience it's sure that someone with 30% critical chance like ranger and mage can kill u.

For healers you need higher dmg than their heal, astral can't enchanted, i have seen a lot of nelee rape healers.

The key isn't that they are range, if you got good strategy and equip you can kill someone range with same equip.

At low levels ofc range are better because you don't have high hp and armor to go close to him but if u go it's sure dead

Melees doesn't have disadvantage against range, all range wearing cloth armor except rangers wich wearing leather, if melee can hit range then why range can't wear better armor?

Imagine a mage or a druid with +8-+10  heavy...

Plus, rogue got stealth, barbarian can come to you, paladin got aoe stun+ heal aura+ shield which gives a lot of armor, bd got a lot of dmg + parry wich doesn't broke from accuracy

If you don't play with resilience it's sure that someone with 30% critical chance like ranger and mage can kill u.

For healers you need higher dmg than their heal, astral can't enchanted, i have seen a lot of nelee rape healers.

The key isn't that they are range, if you got good strategy and equip you can kill someone range with same equip.

At low levels ofc range are better because you don't have high hp and armor to go close to him but if u go it's sure dead

Game mechanics lesson 1, parry is worthless in ranged combat.

No one plays 0% resi certainly not a range class, so that was just a stupid thing to claim/say.

You see lv14 get raped I get it. Lv20s don't get raped. And do your research before telling me heavy armor balance melee range lose. My shaman had 4% less PvP def then my shield dk and my shaman was lower amped. All melees are stuck with physical dmg while range have magic dmg - avg player got 22% magic def, but 45% physical def. And to make it worse all heavy melee classes only get 4 skills cause we are forced to have taunt. Keep playing easy mode in denial.

No one plays 0% resi certainly not a range class, so that was just a stupid thing to claim/say.

You see lv14 get raped I get it. Lv20s don't get raped. And do your research before telling me heavy armor balance melee range lose. My shaman had 4% less PvP def then my shield dk and my shaman was lower amped. All melees are stuck with physical dmg while range have magic dmg - avg player got 22% magic def, but 45% physical def. And to make it worse all heavy melee classes only get 4 skills cause we are forced to have taunt. Keep playing easy mode in denial.

well said :good: :clapping:

True, and why people always complain about close range characters ? And why not no one complain ever about ranged characters ? Yea i think everyone knows answer for this, complains doesnt come from nothing, complains have always base . Also in WoW kiting is har and you must be skilled player. And they work very well with that, ranged have less hp than close range players. So why not adding this option for here too ?

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) imagine barbars throw with axe in ur head xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

or dk atack like hunter in shaiya with spears :o awesome...

or pala with theyr hammers xDD

True, and why people always complain about close range characters ? And why not no one complain ever about ranged characters ? Yea i think everyone knows answer for this, complains doesnt come from nothing, complains have always base . Also in WoW kiting is har and you must be skilled player. And they work very well with that, ranged have less hp than close range players. So why not adding this option for here too ?

HP needs to be more balanced - cloth can combo resi gear with 3000HP. Same for heavy mail that combos with resi gets 3300HP that diffrence is not significant.

Also as a reminder, it wasnt that long ago this game HAD NO magic def stats whats so ever (except for faction bonus) I hope it the future magic def stats will be balanced out for better protection. People have their max dark def and sun def gear for bosses, but really if you'd ask anyone if they can have a strong overall defense their magic def quick falls down to 3-4% avrage not to lose physical def. A future all magic def stat that would gain you, lets say 150 all magic def (sun, dark, moon, astral) would be one way to help even out magic dmg advantage.

Also another suggestion would be to let amp armor with a magic def get amp bonus to magic stat defs aswell as base physical def. Lets say DD-boots that have 91moon def - amping DD-boots would increase your base defence stat and DDs moon def stat. This would of course not apply to enchanted def stats. Well thats my thought.

Resilence + dodge :)

that wont help much.dodge based on luck,resilience (arena armor)only helps a little bit(if u have 15% resi n it only reduced 15% of its original  attack. but if u put any magic rune u can get increased defense of it and again  u also need your non arena armor to survive too right? on hunting or beat melee classes.

I suggest to make normal defense decrease any dmg. But ofc. defense affect more to physical still. Also keep magic def and change name magic resilience, this shows as percent. :) feel free comment