What is this???

Hossein

Hello there.

There I got a problem with trading exchanging.

When I try to buy anything from market or trying to exchange with other player it says : ur trading ability was temporary restricted by adminators 😒😒😒 

I never see such things. And never happened to me before lol

Please help me  I haven't done anything wrong 🤔🤔🤔Screenshot_20200924-212949.thumb.png.a950fd43981a8b64d2a93a25928d2135.png 

Screenshot_20200924-213119.png

Hey there

This is usually set as a disciplinary measure. It's a light one compared to the possible ones, and it usually takes place when you ask for a refund. 

In order to sort this out, you have to contact the support team. Here's the address: [email protected]

@Puppymaster your topic here is still opened; there's no need to create new ones.

The forum and people in here have got no more powers in terms of disciplinary measures applied in game. You'll have to contact again the support team, if you're certain that your problem is still there. I also remind you that the address above is the only address available in order to contact them.

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

@Puppymaster your topic here is still opened; there's no need to create new ones.

The forum and people in here have got no more powers in terms of disciplinary measures applied in game. You'll have to contact again the support team, if you're certain that your problem is still there. I also remind you that the address above is the only address available in order to contact them.

They just answer me like this yesterday and today still i have the problem there Screenshot_20200925-083812.thumb.png.115b308187b51fef8ec8be89778304d2.png

Hmm it says that it's an automated reply, that means that perhaps you still haven't received a proper answer from them. Wait some more days then contact them again (it takes up to 5 working days for an answer).

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hmm it says that it's an automated reply, that means that perhaps you still haven't received a proper answer from them. Wait some more days then contact them again (it takes up to 5 working days for an answer).

Oh damn it man 

This gonna be hurting

Cause I'm a business man in the game... huffff why this only happen to me lmao unlucky always😐😕😕😕  

• Akasha locked this topic