SiThLoRdS

absalom

• 1 month later...

Well sithlords..i hate your guild...

but...i wanna say that you guys are going great..you guys worked for that..

the only thing that makes other people say bad about you is...JEALOUSY!!

i am jealous too but thats no way to keep on fighting with you because you guys win arena or tournaments

you guys deserve it..

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, umm alot of rumors about what happen over at sithlordz, id like to know why 1 memmber and guild for sale i'm not buyer just wondering

hello, umm alot of rumors about what happen over at sithlordz, id like to know why 1 memmber and guild for sale i'm not buyer just wondering

he did a 69.. missclick kicks :troll:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

5vcFnN6.jpg

When their member said they don't need me, but their leader still begging me to join.. :D

It been 3 years you ask me with same thing and I'm still refuse your invitation bro..

Many kids in your guild and its annoying..

5vcFnN6.jpg

When their member said they don't need me, but their leader still begging me to join.. :D

It been 3 years you ask me with same thing and I'm still refuse your invitation bro..

Many kids in your guild and its annoying..

Im pretty sure majority of guilds haves kids in them. Too bad there isnt any guild for 18+ y/o. Most of guilds (including mine) doesnt seem to care what kind of people they recruit. 

Im pretty sure majority of guilds haves kids in them. Too bad there isnt any guild for 18+ y/o. Most of guilds (including mine) doesnt seem to care what kind of people they recruit.

It's np for me with youngsters, i just hate ppl easy to getting bigger head coz of amp and buffs. Mocking low amp and talking trash.

It's np for me with youngsters, i just hate ppl easy to getting bigger head coz of amp and buffs. Mocking low amp and talking trash.

Yup. Most annoying thing in my opinion is world chat, people are shouting to each other "gay" all the time - pisses me off, community in warspear online is hands down most immature I have ever seen. 

Yup. Most annoying thing in my opinion is world chat, people are shouting to each other "gay" all the time - pisses me off, community in warspear online is hands down most immature I have ever seen. 

yes true...

too much trash talk in the game

I feel guilty i sometimes shout at afk ppl in arena