SiThLoRdS

absalom

i don't even know who any of these haters are, never heard of any of them...  random noobs and some guy that doesn't even play on sapphire.  :facepalm:

We don't even know you either, but im just sure you are the head of this shit. I don't play Sapphire either. Is this even relevant?

We don't even know you either, but im just sure you are the head of this shit. I don't play Sapphire either. Is this even relevant?

someone seems really butthurt, that or you just are a really big fan of us to enjoy talking about us all the time like this 8)

I don't understand where all the hate for this guild comes from...

It's the attitude of certain sith that gets the bad name.

You guys win 5v5 most times but not 2x2, at least not the times I meet you in it. 1x1 is also another story. If sith 'dominated' in those areas as well then the cockiness can be excused for the wins, otherwise it is just self promoting rubbish likened to the 'fake it til you make it' style debut months of pvprange. (Pvprange

it's good that you winning tourney and good leveled guild and all. Eventually no one did hated you guild but everything you saying now those craps and taunting you rule the sapphire just make you another Guy who needs attention from people but nothing else.

Your guild wins the arena in 5vs5 its quite simple you all play Locks and Shamans.I don't think you will last being Chosen/elf melee heroes.

That's what wannabes do,First they say  annoying crap,then they relize he's been hated and they cry atlast at Chat or forum.

here are some SS I took of you killing newbies near Genie cave and your full amplified lock backstabber mate running scared.

79105_.png

79106_.png

79107_.png

*than

I will show no respect to any arrogant kids whose ego make it impossible for them to see the world outisde their little heads

it's good that you winning tourney and good leveled guild and all. Eventually no one did hated you guild but everything you saying now those craps and taunting you rule the sapphire just make you another Guy who needs attention from people but nothing else.

Your guild wins the arena in 5vs5 its quite simple you all play Locks and Shamans.I don't think you will last being Chosen/elf melee heroes.

That's what wannabes do,First they say  annoying crap,then they relize he's been hated and they cry atlast at Chat or forum.

here are some SS I took of you killing newbies near Genie cave and your full amplified lock backstabber mate running scared.

omg Katerine, how pathetic. you post gank photos... didn't i kill you like three times in a row before you took that shot of me? and i killed you 1v1 the first time.. that pic shows 3 elf vs me basically after we had just killed like 30 elf with 2 person pt  :facepalm:

I don't see how you can say we have a bad attitude, we are basically just defending ourselves not even bragging...  I never even spoke in chat or forums until noobs called me scammer and I wanted to say my side.

Think about it, are we not talking about our own guild.. in our guild thread, this is what we are supposed to do. Why are you here? jealous haters

omg Katerine, how pathetic. you post gank photos... didn't i kill you like three times in a row before you took that shot of me? and i killed you 1v1 the first time.. that pic shows 3 elf vs me basically after we had just killed like 30 elf with 2 person pt  :facepalm:

I don't see how you can say we have a bad attitude, we are basically just defending ourselves not even bragging...  I never even spoke in chat or forums until noobs called me scammer and I wanted to say my side.

Think about it, are we not talking about our own guild.. in our guild thread, this is what we are supposed to do. Why are you here? jealous haters

You didn't killed me thrice in a row.Just once with your rogue fren together 'THEFEED' And I am not posting any Makeup stories. You may have killed 30 elves, as fact they were all newbies like I said level 12 1314 doin their quests near Nadir.Every level 20 can do that especially playing warlock.You were killing them until i went there and killed both of you.And your fren run like hell from there.

And i am not judging you nor I hate u.Maybe you should learn how to speak with people instead of calling them NOOB NOOB everywhere and claiming to be best.My bad I posted on ur guild page.or else I never brag either on someone s page but I felt this one should be post.

Here is last one,THEFEED running after Newbies and I killed you. lol

79112_.png

heuehuehe my little finger can be more skilled than u shitties.. .-. nvm just cry n enjoy with ur noobness. ganbatte shitties mayb u can raise ur rank to average player from begineer.-.

Kat we were doing kill quests, and I speak fine to people until they rub me the wrong way. Also, I think you're forgetting other time I kill u in the beginning before all those ss.  :give_rose:

your a little late XD

Ikr xD

i cancelled quest and mine got taken away no rare costume for rouge only barb and Sham i guess...(duck better win a tourney Sithlords inv! :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: )

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, congratz too from me...

Because of you, Noso! I see this thread xD

PS : why not shitlords? I thought it much better than sithlords :P *jk, dont take it serious hhe*

Edited by Nestly