SiThLoRdS

absalom

#1 Tournament/Arena Guild  8)

Constantly recruiting. PM Absalom or xxdeaathxx in game.

Feel free to ask any questions here, or in game. Cya in Irselnort.

post-16374-14177036182075_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hmm,i think there is a mistake in Spelling. "H" shud be replaced by "I". Shitlords

Leo already said that noob. Funny how weak weak players come on forums and say things like that, but in game whenever we see them in arena they immediately say "oh, f*ck!" because they know they have hardly any chance at winning versus us.

to weaks like u,i like to tease them.

no chance winning?,for ur kind info-wen i do random i lose.wen im with guild,u lose xsjado was a better leader.

AHAHAH... wow bro how many haters  :yahoo: ... ty guys to hate us so much, u make us feel stronger & when u talk so much about us u make us more famous, i love you all my dear haters :)..

&...

see you in the arena  :bomb:

so many jealous haters. have nothing bad to say about our actual skills in game because we dominate EVERYONE, so just say same things over and over about the guilds name.  :dirol:

so many jealous haters. have nothing bad to say about our actual skills in game because we dominate EVERYONE, so just say same things over and over about the guilds name.  :dirol:

No no, you got it wrong.

No one mentions actual skills ingame because they're about as worthless as you are on forum.

the only things u can say to attack sithlords is:

1) call us shitlords;

2) say tht we re little girls only cos our name is written like that.

tht' s sad man :D why don t u just admit tht we re beasts & u re mad for that.. np bro we can understand it, is normal be jelous of us  :friends:

CuZ oNlY ThIrTeEn YeAr OlD GuRlZ TyPe lIkE dAt

& other sad things is.. if we re thirteen years old girls, u re daily get RAP3D by thirteen year old girls..  :facepalm: :rofl: 

maybe would be better if u change game, for example hello kitty cafe will prolly be good for you, else u can also ask to some sithlords some tips on how to be a better player, we re always available  ;)

I doubt the retard even realizes who he is talking to.

shhhhhhhh, dont say a thing, let him keep looking like an arrogant fool

I don't understand where all the hate for this guild comes from. I joined about a month ago and before that I was in vortex. Even while in vortex i never hated them. Did they beat us 3-1 a lot ya but we never got mad. But the way ppl talk in chat and here about sith u would think we just ducked their mom and sister. Does the hate literally stem from arena? Shit talking aside when im in 5v5 party we literally never lose. Not saying because of me im saying thats wut i see. If we do lose its to a good vortex grp and thats about it. Do we always run 5 locks? Nah, we have shamans also. Normal party's include 3 shamans 2 locks or 3 locks 2 shamans. No melee? Melee is not needed. That's just good strategy. Why use a melee class if they are not needed. Melee comes into play more in 2v2. I run my rogue a lot in 2's. But anyways if the hate literally comes from arena then thats just pathetic.  These guys in sith r cool guys. No offense to vortex but I get along with them better then I did with anyone in vortex with the exception of some old friends that r still in vortex. Cya guys in arena  ;D and feel free to hate me cause i love u  :drinks: u give me gp  8)

you need mental help

wew tht s a lack of arguments..

listen coward boy who hide his identity, this is not the right place to cry, go to your mum for it, we re bored of you  :dirol:

I don't understand where all the hate for this guild comes from. I joined about a month ago and before that I was in vortex. Even while in vortex i never hated them. Did they beat us 3-1 a lot ya but we never got mad. But the way ppl talk in chat and here about sith u would think we just ♥♥♥♥ed their mom and sister. Does the hate literally stem from arena? Shit talking aside when im in 5v5 party we literally never lose. Not saying because of me im saying thats wut i see. If we do lose its to a good vortex grp and thats about it. Do we always run 5 locks? Nah, we have shamans also. Normal party's include 3 shamans 2 locks or 3 locks 2 shamans. No melee? Melee is not needed. That's just good strategy. Why use a melee class if they are not needed. Melee comes into play more in 2v2. I run my rogue a lot in 2's. But anyways if the hate literally comes from arena then thats just pathetic.  These guys in sith r cool guys. No offense to vortex but I get along with them better then I did with anyone in vortex with the exception of some old friends that r still in vortex. Cya guys in arena  ;D and feel free to hate me cause i love u  :drinks: u give me gp  8)

eheh true story..

I am happy tht u like us, i like you too, you are cool.

Sithlords is not only a strong guild, sithlords is loyalty, organization, brotherhood.. sithlords is a FAMILY  :drinks:

& other sad things is.. if we re thirteen years old girls, u re daily get RAP3D by thirteen year old girls..  :facepalm: :rofl: 

maybe would be better if u change game, for example hello kitty cafe will prolly be good for you, else u can also ask to some sithlords some tips on how to be a better player, we re always available  ;)

Your English. Shows previous point, you're worthless.

Raped by thirteen year old girls? Raped? By girls? Grow up and realise your mistake here.

Ask tips to become a better player, from you? No no, i do not wish to downgrade myself.

True, I don t know exactly who you are, i just know that you are a crying baby hiding his identity & tht s enough for me  :give_rose: 

You sure must be smart. There was no crying implemented, and moreover your identity is also unknown, if not that of a shitty lord.

I don't understand where all the hate for this guild comes from. I joined about a month ago and before that I was in vortex. Even while in vortex i never hated them. Did they beat us 3-1 a lot ya but we never got mad. But the way ppl talk in chat and here about sith u would think we just ♥♥♥♥ed their mom and sister. Does the hate literally stem from arena? Shit talking aside when im in 5v5 party we literally never lose. Not saying because of me im saying thats wut i see. If we do lose its to a good vortex grp and thats about it. Do we always run 5 locks? Nah, we have shamans also. Normal party's include 3 shamans 2 locks or 3 locks 2 shamans. No melee? Melee is not needed. That's just good strategy. Why use a melee class if they are not needed. Melee comes into play more in 2v2. I run my rogue a lot in 2's. But anyways if the hate literally comes from arena then thats just pathetic.  These guys in sith r cool guys. No offense to vortex but I get along with them better then I did with anyone in vortex with the exception of some old friends that r still in vortex. Cya guys in arena  ;D and feel free to hate me cause i love u  :drinks: u give me gp  8)

It's not about arena. It's about sending a message.

yO dIz NoT eVeN oUr SeRv

LeTz BoUnZe

Y@ D1G?

HELP ME STOP LAUGHING. Holy shit i just can't. This thread made my day. You are like 10yolds "imso stronk come at me bro i beat everyone look at dis pic how we barely pass 1st ccap mobs thats how its done scrub now seeya #swaGG" 2 of you LITTERALLY broke the name of the guild. Even though i have no idea how you can break sith. Sorry, shit.

Now you know why people call them shitlords

1) call us shitlords;

2) say tht we re little girls only cos our name is written like that.

you need mental help

inb4IkNoWyOuArEbUtWhAtAmI?

yO dIz NoT eVeN oUr SeRv

LeTz BoUnZe

Y@ D1G?

i don't even know who any of these haters are, never heard of any of them...  random noobs and some guy that doesn't even play on sapphire.  :facepalm: