[2020.09.24] Update Warspear Online 9.0: Heroes of the new era. Release

Friends. The Chieftain is such a cool character, he does a lot of damage in PvE, a lot of damage in PvP (mass). He has 2 weapons and has the ability to heal himself. Why am I saying this ... Play the MC, don't create the Monks, let me create it too. :vp-struggle:

7 hours ago, Zurp said:

What lvl should those players in the group be? @Peony @Akasha

I was told that all players in the group must be below your level, there are no other requirements. Which sounds questionable, if the initial idea was to help new players. But when we consider that high levels don't drop there anyway, then I guess it will end up being groups of up to level 18 (the drop limit if I am not mistaken)

What changes have been made to invigorating stream expert skill? its not healing my allies even whn m full hp & even animation is not happening .. is this a bug ?

Since the update Invigorating stream expert skill is bugged, it will only heal the user but no party member,even whn druid full hp.

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

What's the use, release nick level 1, If in the end the rats that swallow first capture all the nick to sell.. 🤔

If they are rats, should I assume that you're a king who shouldn't rush to save the nickname you want because it should arrive at your mailbox as special delivery from AIgrind?!

I'm like...

I don't know what you're after, really. 

Jim Halpert GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If you have a suggestion on this, please go ahead! ))

Congratulations to the developers, the latest update is very good, useful widgets for the group interface, well-embellished initial maps, much more polished DG, it is also worth paying attention to the significant improvement in the comfort of doing missions on the second map, earlier, with a bit of luck, you could have a mission to collect do up to 3 times longer than expected. Aside from the balance, I think that the Senntinels got a better class, but you can't answer that the chieftain fits perfectly into the Mountian Class theme, also a big plus for great costumes and skins from the latest chests, keep it up! :true_story1:

On 9/26/2020 at 3:51 PM, PureSex said:

Congratulations to the developers, the latest update is very good, useful widgets for the group interface, well-embellished initial maps, much more polished DG, it is also worth paying attention to the significant improvement in the comfort of doing missions on the second map, earlier, with a bit of luck, you could have a mission to collect do up to 3 times longer than expected. Aside from the balance, I think that the Senntinels got a better class, but you can't answer that the chieftain fits perfectly into the Mountian Class theme, also a big plus for great costumes and skins from the latest chests, keep it up! :true_story1:

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Thank you on behalf of our devs! And thanks for noticing the 2nd island changes, I haven't tested myself yet, but I asked nicely to show a little care there too, It worked! ))

• Holmes unpinned this topic