[2020.09.24] Update Warspear Online 9.0: Heroes of the new era. Release

Peony

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Wait, now every character created will have these items (bag, revives, TPs, etc)? Or only during a little time after the update?

At least 4 weeks of gifts for everyone, including new created characters. And I just checked myself: the 1st expansion of bag space remains 1 Miracle coin. :dunno:

11 hours ago, Akasha said:

At least 4 weeks of gifts for everyone, including new created characters. And I just checked myself: the 1st expansion of bag space remains 1 Miracle coin. :dunno:

It'd be great if they made the first name change also 1 miracle coin, just like also the first unbind.

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

It'd be great if they made the first name change also 1 miracle coin, just like also the first unbind.

Or every 6 months free name change 😂

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

I played a game that the free name change was every 3 months lol

3 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

who is who

but also yes u cant have drama if u dont know who is u have drama with

56 minutes ago, lore said:

who is who

but also yes u cant have drama if u dont know who is u have drama with

From what I have observed playing online games specially MMORPGs is that you can become anyone. Pretend youre a girl and many will believe it. For example you hate this person and has ignored you on that char but you made another char and you befriended that enemy xD. Anonymity is so dangerous...

On 9/27/2020 at 9:47 PM, Akasha said:

tenor.gif

44 minutes ago, Hassn223 said:

No more free coins ? 

We was can get free coins from download apps in old version..

Why we can't now ?.

Screenshot_20200928-223945.png

I don't know, man anymore I never got a coin myself with these downloads it would be much easier to just see an ad in exchange for some coins.

20 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

I don't know, man anymore I never got a coin myself with these downloads it would be much easier to just see an ad in exchange for some coins.

I always get free coins and they help me very much in playing .. Please return them because the game will become very difficult without them

1 hour ago, Hassn223 said:

I always get free coins and they help me very much in playing .. Please return them because the game will become very difficult without them

You use the "Hassn" name here on forum but doesn't use real money to get mcoins? LMAO! 😂

1 hour ago, Shoujo said:

Me too lol

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

Me too lol

You do not get the free coins because you did not complete all the tasks required of you on time ... I was suffering from the same problem as yours, but after I became completed all the tasks required of me, I got what I want (free coins).. Our current question is why the free coins disappeared And when will it be returned to the game, because we need it so much

6 hours ago, Hassn223 said:

You do not get the free coins because you did not complete all the tasks required of you on time ... I was suffering from the same problem as yours, but after I became completed all the tasks required of me, I got what I want (free coins).. Our current question is why the free coins disappeared And when will it be returned to the game, because we need it so much

I can't tell you all the reasons why, I didn't take the decision on that and don't know wether this is just a temporary measure. But the reason from the management side is clear to me, players in general seem to have trouble than not, and most of the time not receive the rewards due to the third part technical bugs, policies, poor support and so on — at the end of the day the player blames, insults, threats Aigrind for something have no control of. It's just harming the user experience more than helping it, this was a logical decision. And honestly I hope we get a better partner for offer walls, if we enable this option again. 

8 hours ago, Hassn223 said:

Right now you can still get miracle coins and items from FB challenges, forum contests, partnership programs. And I'm considering some other options in the future too, but I can't share at the moment.

2 hours ago, EL Tams said:

Rogue have nothing xD

I would honestly say that currently the rogue is one of the strongest PvP characters in game. 

22 minutes ago, Xalgorus said:

Legion side needs shield skills too!!!:diablo:

let's exchange a shield skill from each elf class for a stun from each legionary class do you accept?

:i_know_what_you_did_there:

7 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

let's exchange a shield skill from each elf class for a stun from each legionary class do you accept?

Yes :v

On 9/25/2020 at 5:11 PM, Mrkhalifa said:
1 hour ago, Xalgorus said:

Legion side needs shield skills too!!!:diablo:

#bufflegion

49 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

Sureeeeee, gime your shields and dmg you can have our stun, im pve player and stuns dont work on bosses soo its awesome trade for me

5 hours ago, coldravens said:

Sureeeeee, gime your shields and dmg you can have our stun, im pve player and stuns dont work on bosses soo its awesome trade for me

yep thats very stonks for us

On 9/27/2020 at 11:47 PM, Akasha said:

yeah ı checked 7 years ago good to know still same.

• Holmes unpinned this topic
  • 9 months later...