[2020.09.24] Update Warspear Online 9.0: Heroes of the new era. Release

Peony

Whats the use of new class if cant make it!:panda2:

P.S: Tried on my 3 different accounts(2010, 2013,2016) , even tried on a new one after that.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Blazeferno

24 minutes ago, Risc said:

Getting the below error when trying to create a new char.
image.png.ccc47fbc62ad2a483edc96692f8dff16.png

Found a fix, by switching the Internet provider. Able to log in and create a character. 🙂

Friends. The Chieftain is such a cool character, he does a lot of damage in PvE, a lot of damage in PvP (mass). He has 2 weapons and has the ability to heal himself. Why am I saying this ... Play the MC, don't create the Monks, let me create it too. :vp-struggle:

1 hour ago, Blazeferno said:

Whats the use of new class if cant make it!:panda2:

P.S: Tried on my 3 different accounts(2010, 2013,2016) , even tried on a new one after that.

Please, clarify your game server and alliance

6 minutes ago, Cardinal said:

Please, clarify your game server and alliance

US sapphire - overcrowded on the side of the Elves, from that and problems with creation.

7 hours ago, Zurp said:

What lvl should those players in the group be? @Peony @Akasha

I was told that all players in the group must be below your level, there are no other requirements. Which sounds questionable, if the initial idea was to help new players. But when we consider that high levels don't drop there anyway, then I guess it will end up being groups of up to level 18 (the drop limit if I am not mistaken)

42 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Not many questions and a few posts so far, It looks like everyone is busy playing at the moment. Haha, well, have fun! :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5 gifs that explain Accounts Payable

No jokes. 1st islands are crowded like never for a long time 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Main server is up! 🙂

Tell the art team that it's beautiful! And who ever works on the sounds that it's awsome! Haven't heard the new music yet

I'm guessing you already know about this, but the quests for the removed dungeons on map1 are still there.

Edited by Gladiator

What changes have been made to invigorating stream expert skill? its not healing my allies even whn m full hp & even animation is not happening .. is this a bug ?

Since the update Invigorating stream expert skill is bugged, it will only heal the user but no party member,even whn druid full hp.

3 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Okay, I'll admit it's funny the developers removed some of the dgs on all 4 map 1s, but they forgot to remove the quests for those removed dungeons? 😂

will be fixed soon! :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

What's the use, release nick level 1, If in the end the rats that swallow first capture all the nick to sell.. 🤔

If they are rats, should I assume that you're a king who shouldn't rush to save the nickname you want because it should arrive at your mailbox as special delivery from AIgrind?!

I'm like...

I don't know what you're after, really. 

Jim Halpert GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If you have a suggestion on this, please go ahead! ))

Congratulations to the developers, the latest update is very good, useful widgets for the group interface, well-embellished initial maps, much more polished DG, it is also worth paying attention to the significant improvement in the comfort of doing missions on the second map, earlier, with a bit of luck, you could have a mission to collect do up to 3 times longer than expected. Aside from the balance, I think that the Senntinels got a better class, but you can't answer that the chieftain fits perfectly into the Mountian Class theme, also a big plus for great costumes and skins from the latest chests, keep it up! :true_story1:

On 9/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, Xalgorus said:

Gm nee money no more first bag purchase for 1 mcoin 

Alternatively, we're gifting for free.. (upd: and I just checked, it still costs 1 miracle coin to expand for the first time)

12 hours ago, Speedom said:

Bummer, the skill has no animation nor buff indicator. Guess I'll move on.

Buffs are normally indicated under the character's name, but I will read and check the skill during the week. Maybe there is a mistake, but I can't anything tell now.

3 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Alternatively, we're gifting for free.. 

Wait, now every character created will have these items (bag, revives, TPs, etc)? Or only during a little time after the update?

On 9/26/2020 at 3:51 PM, PureSex said:

Congratulations to the developers, the latest update is very good, useful widgets for the group interface, well-embellished initial maps, much more polished DG, it is also worth paying attention to the significant improvement in the comfort of doing missions on the second map, earlier, with a bit of luck, you could have a mission to collect do up to 3 times longer than expected. Aside from the balance, I think that the Senntinels got a better class, but you can't answer that the chieftain fits perfectly into the Mountian Class theme, also a big plus for great costumes and skins from the latest chests, keep it up! :true_story1:

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Thank you on behalf of our devs! And thanks for noticing the 2nd island changes, I haven't tested myself yet, but I asked nicely to show a little care there too, It worked! ))