Guild-system change

Tsja

At this moment a lot of strange things happens with guilds... lvl 2/3 gets recruited and kicked on lvl 10/12 without a thanks. Guilds roulating players during day/night, so GP will be made by a lot more players than the maximum amount of players in a guild. Guildleaders can kick someone out of guild, even when the players invested a lot of gold/unity signs in the guild, or guilds get deleted with the old members left with nothing. We all know in this game; trust nobody, even your best friend (and the guild leader).

Suggestion;

1. Make guild points personal.

Every player makes his own guild points, even players without a guild.

2. Let players set unity signs and gold available for the guild.

Like a warehouse, but only for unity signs and gold. Every member can put unity signs and gold in it, but keep it personal, like the guild points.

3. All members guild points become available for the development of the guild.

On the progress-screen, make a table "total", "spend" and "available" for guild points, but also for unity signs and gold. This way it becomes interesting to adjust the studied skills/levels. Leaders can increase or decrease. When something gets decreased the available guild points (and gold and signs) increases again, so nothing will be lost.

This has some consequences, of course. But when a guild gets deleted, or a player gets out of a guild, the available guild points + signs + gold he gets back. So everything stays of the player. Nothing will be lost.

Also, when a player leaves a guild, it is possible there's not enough guild points left for a level of the guild. Keep a list of the date of entering the guild. Keep everybody in the guild but gives only the bonusses of the skills to the members that is enough level for.

Maybe more aspects has worked out..

I think this is a good suggestion.

After the guild i was in, got deleted by the leader who stopped playing warspear. I dont like to go into a guild again. Costed me a lot of time to earn GP and gold for unity signs and so on. For what? So someone can delete all?

If the above suggestion would be there, i would dare to go in a guild again.

Xd how more crying? XD

Things are sooo simple, if u don't want to be in guild don't! If u want a guild u can be! Low levels already questing and their gp would lost in the air if they wasn't in guild, they don't get used, if they don't trust leader they can leave!*z*

Secondly, for high levels, if want to be in a guild be! If u don't want to spend your money then don't! If u don't want questing then don't!

If u want but u can't find a trusted leader then create your own!

Link one game which has this stupid system!

Make personal yourself and be alone! %)

1mb code cause tsja didn't got leadership...

Play campaign games if u can't deal with real people...

I suggest to have a personal in guild warehouse.. For example u put costume in guild, and ur guild member want to use it.. He/she can wear it, now the transaction is between u and the real owner.. U cant trade/sell the costume.. U can lose it if the owner retrieve it from the warehouse.. Just like the other item.. U cant amp, item from the warehouse as long as the owner of that item is still exist.. And if the member of the guild got kicked, his/her item will automatically bring back to the owner

Xd how more crying? XD

Things are sooo simple, if u don't want to be in guild don't! If u want a guild u can be! Low levels already questing and their gp would lost in the air if they wasn't in guild, they don't get used, if they don't trust leader they can leave!*z*

Secondly, for high levels, if want to be in a guild be! If u don't want to spend your money then don't! If u don't want questing then don't!

If negative karma was still there...

At this moment a lot of strange things happens with guilds... lvl 2/3 gets recruited and kicked on lvl 10/12 without a thanks. Guilds roulating players during day/night, so GP will be made by a lot more players than the maximum amount of players in a guild. Guildleaders can kick someone out of guild, even when the players invested a lot of gold/unity signs in the guild, or guilds get deleted with the old members left with nothing. We all know in this game; trust nobody, even your best friend (and the guild leader).

Suggestion;

1. Make guild points personal.

Every player makes his own guild points, even players without a guild.

2. Let players set unity signs and gold available for the guild.

Like a warehouse, but only for unity signs and gold. Every member can put unity signs and gold in it, but keep it personal, like the guild points.

3. All members guild points become available for the development of the guild.

On the progress-screen, make a table "total", "spend" and "available" for guild points, but also for unity signs and gold. This way it becomes interesting to adjust the studied skills/levels. Leaders can increase or decrease. When something gets decreased the available guild points (and gold and signs) increases again, so nothing will be lost.

This has some consequences, of course. But when a guild gets deleted, or a player gets out of a guild, the available guild points + signs + gold he gets back. So everything stays of the player. Nothing will be lost.

Also, when a player leaves a guild, it is possible there's not enough guild points left for a level of the guild. Keep a list of the date of entering the guild. Keep everybody in the guild but gives only the bonusses of the skills to the members that is enough level for.

Maybe more aspects has worked out..

Nice :mega_shok:

did u even think this would mess up guild tournament to a new ducked up level? inviting and kicking members to see who get #1/2weeks? so each tourny passes at first day of it they kick all members and reinvts them than auto total GP gathered, same guild will win tourny which has the most gp gathered by its members, and about the personal gp why i hate it becuz they can spam gps in other players and when deliver them when they want and auto win #1 leading to CHAOS sry :/ i dont like the idea of that too much bad results for just 1good result in case of guild deletion

Personal items in warehouse, please you have to think more! Personal items in warehouse is bad idea and not going never work. So dont put your unity signs to warehouse, keep those in inventory. Personal gp, yes. But it must have think better way...  Good suggestion anyway

did u even think this would mess up guild tournament to a new ♥♥♥♥ed up level? inviting and kicking members to see who get #1/2weeks? so each tourny passes at first day of it they kick all members and reinvts them than auto total GP gathered, same guild will win tourny which has the most gp gathered by its members, and about the personal gp why i hate it becuz they can spam gps in other players and when deliver them when they want and auto win #1 leading to CHAOS sry :/ i dont like the idea of that too much bad results for just 1good result in case of guild deletion

Euhm, no. A total GP and a tournament GP. The solution isn't that hard :)

At this moment the situation you describe is happening in AoA/ABC/and probably others. When you are done for the day you leave, so others get invited. When you do nothing you get kicked, etc. Double the players than the max of the guild make the GP. That's why these guilds (and other reasons too of course) win every tournament. A lot of the players want to 'join' these guilds, because these are winning every tournament. It is becoming bigger and bigger. There will be a moment every player will be in the top 3 guilds... Not a good situation i think.

Xd how more crying? XD

:facepalm:

1: I wrote a suggestion. Where do you see me crying?

2: You know nothing about me and i never harmed you, so why do you try to harm me?

3: I got many friends so i can perfectly deal with real people :)

4: I got my own guild, so wtf are you talking about?

5: Because you forgot probably already, read point 1.

6: I simply do not like the current system, so i wrote a suggestion to do something positive and constructive (what you clearly can not  :facepalm: ).

Euhm, no. A total GP and a tournament GP. The solution isn't that hard :)

At this moment the situation you describe is happening in AoA/ABC/and probably others. When you are done for the day you leave, so others get invited. When you do nothing you get kicked, etc. Double the players than the max of the guild make the GP. That's why these guilds (and other reasons too of course) win every tournament. A lot of the players want to 'join' these guilds, because these are winning every tournament. It is becoming bigger and bigger. There will be a moment every player will be in the top 3 guilds... Not a good situation i think.

but u said it urself xD first its not 'everyone' maybe majority yes, so majority joins guild becuz they wana win yes? if they get kicked well i dont blame the leader, i blame the member who joined for winning, he should have thought twice about the leader before joining him :/

joining a guild just for win is pointless and useless, i invt trusty people than when i trust all to stay in the guild we grow together like a family and than try win a tournament, never had a conflict with members getting kicked or invt, they leave on their own.. anyway ik wht problem u mean bro :/ sry happened to u, but from my opinion making GP personal would has negatives more than positive :/

If that is your situation, my suggestion will change completely nothing for you :)

What did i said myself? Maybe i said it in a strange way, or you understood wrong. I will explain if you have questions :)

Some guilds are even creating roulation-rules at the moment for 40-50 members (i just red them)  ;D I don't blame the guild and the members, it is possible at this moment. And the only way to the top in tournaments. But i think the situation is far from desirable...

• 2 weeks later...

Section off the guild bank by rank. To buy guild storage you can purchase noobie storage for those questers to store trophies.

Or the option next to gold withdrawal amount, to designate a custom number of spaces per rank.

• 4 months later...