[2020.09.23] Application period is closed. Vote for the Best Video 2020!

Akasha

Vote for the winner of the Video Contest 2020   

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is worthy of winning the competition?

• Killer - Swamp guide
    • Kamuis - Events Mermen Trials / Indonesia
    • Chikako - Best Class 2020
    • Megakr - King of pvp Amv
    • Epikden - Adventure around Arinar
    • Emeny - Conquering the Mermen Sanctuary
    • Zeus - 32 set - How to be a Leader
    • Virgo - Easy Route Merman Bait Quest
    • Zurp - Soloing T5 bosses with +0 dagger
    • Zsefv - Seals fights with friends
    • Thomas Anderson - GUILD TOMORROWLD
    • Zeusthegod - Newbie? Watch it, and know a bit more about Warspear Online
    • Shirohige - Cicada the Forgotten Boss
    • TheCaster - The Underwater Adventures!

This poll is closed to new votes

barb_reporter_1200x630.thumb.png

Dear friends!

The applications for the Video Contest 2020 has ended. Now is the time to choose the winners, and you can help us with that!  

In front of you there is a poll where you can vote for the most interesting work in your opinion. But in order to choose and evaluate the content, you must definitely familiarize yourself with it! Pour yourself a warm drink, wrap yourself in a blanket and start exploring the creations who will win this competition.

1. Killer 

2. Kamuis 

3. Chikako 

4. Megakr 

5. Epikden 

6. Emeny 

7. Zeus 

8. Virgo

9. Zurp 

10. Zsefv 

11. Thomas Anderson 

12. Zeusthegod 

13. Shirohige 

14. TheCaster

As stated earlier, we will post the list of winners on 30.09 throughout the day. 

Vote wisely, Good luck!

• Akasha changed the title to [2020.09.23] Application period is closed. Vote for the Best Video 2020!
2 hours ago, Thyria said:

how can I vote? where i have to click? 

In order to vote you need 12 approved posts on the forum 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

In order to vote you need 12 approved posts on the forum 

Hi dear!

I just changed it so that everyone with an account created before 23.09 (or 2 days ago, to be more exact) should be able to post - and hopefully vote.

I still need somebody to test if it works, tho.🤔

9 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Hi dear!

I just changed it so that everyone with an account created before 23.09 (or 2 days ago, to be more exact) should be able to post - and hopefully vote.

Alot of my subscribers was asking me why they cant vote 😂thanks for fix this

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

Hi dear!

its not working i think, anyone can vote :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi dear!

It worked thank you! 

4 hours ago, lallouss said:

its not working i think, anyone can vote :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

The Caster have alot of vote but he have low views and subscriber amount that look a little bit strange lol :yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

21 minutes ago, Angelxgod said:

The Caster have alot of vote but he have low views and subscriber amount that look a little bit strange lol :yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I haven't really worked into developing my channel per se. @Angelxgod
But I have shared this video link in a few warspear groups and they all loved the edits. Honestly even I'm overwhelmed by the response. There were some people who even signed up to warspear forum. Players who never even bothered with the forum and just played the game.
To everyone, I'd like to say - Thank you! Your support means a lot and to all the other participants, please share your videos with your friends so they can also watch and review it. Good luck to everyone! 

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

There's an entire section of warspear players who don't bother with the forum or some that even doesn't know of its existence. So I think this is a good opportunity to get them to interact more here too.

Edited by TheCaster

1 hour ago, TheCaster said:

I haven't really worked into developing my channel per se. @Angelxgod
But I have shared this video link in a few warspear groups and they all loved the edits. Honestly even I'm overwhelmed by the response. There were some people who even signed up to warspear forum. Players who never even bothered with the forum and just played the game.
To everyone, I'd like to say - Thank you! Your support means a lot and to all the other participants, please share your videos with your friends so they can also watch and review it. Good luck to everyone! 

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

There's an entire section of warspear players who don't bother with the forum or some that even doesn't know of its existence. So I think this is a good opportunity to get them to interact more here too.

OKK good Luck to win this, but that keep strange in my mind :yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 minutes ago, Angelxgod said:

strange in my mind :yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Why strange lol? 
Also gz, rogues can go negative accuracy now at the cost of more skill points. xD I hope you'll post more pvp videos.

Edited by TheCaster

14 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

hope those ppl cast a vote atleast hit the play button on the video, it is not funny if the vote more than the views:true_story1:

1 hour ago, Yare Yare said:

hope those ppl cast a vote atleast hit the play button on the video, it is not funny if the vote more than the views:true_story1:

image.png.0ec8ae2da99aea61f54f0836ca16f090.png
Youtube video post : image.png.b5019e57e45aa69b5c475a3329a70509.png
Forum video post image.png.5840e4c7f0f54d8665ec48be5426690c.png
Barely half the people who viewed has voted. Only 1/3rd of them actually. :tuktuk: I'm just starting out with my channel. Would appreciate your support too. xD

Edited by TheCaster

10 hours ago, TheCaster said:

image.png.0ec8ae2da99aea61f54f0836ca16f090.png
Youtube video post : image.png.b5019e57e45aa69b5c475a3329a70509.png
Forum video post image.png.5840e4c7f0f54d8665ec48be5426690c.png
Barely half the people who viewed has voted. Only 1/3rd of them actually. :tuktuk: I'm just starting out with my channel. Would appreciate your support too. xD

We are saying its suspicious because Zeus and Megakr got alot of mote views more reviews on there videos and they have 1.2k subscribers each one... 

But the vote will be not the end ! Dev will choose with the help of the vote ! 

50 minutes ago, Angelxgod said:

I would be equally happy if 'The Mercs' ( even though I'm at war with their guild) or 'Megakr' wins 😍 .

But this time I think my friend @TheCaster's video has a slight edge over the other videos. This is my honest and authentic opinion. 

All the best to all, I'm sure the judges will choose the best one.

Even if @TheCaster's video isn't selected as winner it will be the people's champion lol.

Edited by Bruce Wayne
Typo

Look mega, you seem like a solid guy.

12 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

I've already told this once and I'll tell it again. I'm happy no matter who wins here. I've already mentioned this in my post once but I'll repeat it:

As a fellow content creator, I understand the difficulties of finding good content, the hours required for editing it as well as skirting copyright issues. I sincerely wish all the participants here the best of luck because this game needs more streamers and video publishers to promote it! ❤️

I didn't write this for namesake bro . I honestly mean well for all the participants here. The results are not even out yet and its just a friendly competition. 

12 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

We are saying its suspicious because Zeus and Megakr got alot of mote views more reviews on there videos and they have 1.2k subscribers each one... 

My viewer's liked my video, they cared enough to come and show their support here. Period. But for heaven's sake, Don't stoop to this level with the implying undertones. In fact, I'll tell you what? If I win the contest. you can collect 10k worth of coins from the US Sapphire server Legion side. I was going to contribute it to low level guild development anyway. 

Even at the end of all this; I will still be there to like, subscribe and comment on your next videos. That's just how I am. You can go back and check too. I was one of the people who supported your PVP videos initially in the forum too. Just be civil bro, no matter who wins.

5 hours ago, TheCaster said:

I didn't write this for namesake bro . I honestly mean well for all the participants here. The results are not even out yet and its just a friendly competition. 

Its Ok bro ! I understand what your saying you made a good work !

On 9/25/2020 at 9:57 AM, TheCaster said: