Cant you speak english, snorlax?

jayrox

seriously,you didnt understand my other topic. learn to read. really,we dont need a support who cant understand what we write.

my point was,you ban some ppl for breaking the rules, others you dont ban

BAN ALL OR DELETE YOUR RULES.

when you want names, then ban darkzain (more than 2 accounts + account trading selling) and hassn (more than 2 accounts, account trading / selling).

just an example

why you dont ban such ppl?

and this time,dont close it with writing some BULLSHIT that has NOTHING to do with the topic  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i foresee another thread lock :lol:

You be the wise man here  ;D

@Jay Do you really expect the GMs to ban one of their most valuable customers? Think of it this way, if you owned a cafe and you had a rule about sharing tables, you would pick up on the people that spend the least amount of money and not the ones that bought an all day breakfast every day. Like it or not, Warspear is a source of income for quite a few people and without people like Hassn and zain (not sure if they actually do trade accounts but hey, you're the one pointing the finger, not me) buying that all day breakfast every day, you loose out.

You be the wise man here  ;D

@Jay Do you really expect the GMs to ban one of their most valuable customers? Think of it this way, if you owned a cafe and you had a rule about sharing tables, you would pick up on the people that spend the least amount of money and not the ones that bought an all day breakfast every day. Like it or not, Warspear is a source of income for quite a few people and without people like Hassn and zain (not sure if they actually do trade accounts but hey, you're the one pointing the finger, not me) buying that all day breakfast every day, you loose out.

nah,when i would have cafe(funny compare btw) with this rule, i

1. wouldnt punish the richs and wouldnt punish the poor.

2. would punish both

i mean ,what the fcuk. nobody can take you serious when you let rich assholes break the rules but punish the poor people for do the same. you will look like a ducking greedy asshole who would do everything fr money and who dont care about people and masturbate on some dollars.

btw me and my friend have an internet marketing company and we have some rules for our clients too. 2 broke the rules (we make commercials for them in internet,on our homepage,in facebook and so on). 2 clubs (one was our best client,who gave most money) paid the money late everytime and sold their drinks 2 euro more expensive as they said to us, so our commercials looked like we lied to the people. both clubs arent our clients anymore.

i prefer a game with less updates and less rich assholes who break the rules (and got an advantage with it).

fpr me its better to have a game where everybody plays fair (the ones who dont play fair get ban) and ok,then have less updates. its fine.

btw hassn was just an example,there are many more ppl who dont play fair and dont get a ban or anything.

we need a FAIR support.

nah,when i would have cafe(funny compare btw) with this rule, i

1. wouldnt punish the richs and wouldnt punish the poor.

2. would punish both

i mean ,what the fcuk. nobody can take you serious when you let rich assholes break the rules but punish the poor people for do the same. you will look like a ♥♥♥♥ing greedy asshole who would do everything fr money and who dont care about people and masturbate on some dollars.

btw me and my friend have an internet marketing company and we have some rules for our clients too. 2 broke the rules (we make commercials for them in internet,on our homepage,in facebook and so on). 2 clubs (one was our best client,who gave most money) paid the money late everytime and sold their drinks 2 euro more expensive as they said to us, so our commercials looked like we lied to the people. both clubs arent our clients anymore.

i prefer a game with less updates and less rich assholes who break the rules (and got an advantage with it).

fpr me its better to have a game where everybody plays fair (the ones who dont play fair get ban) and ok,then have less updates. its fine.

btw hassn was just an example,there are many more ppl who dont play fair and dont get a ban or anything.

we need a FAIR support.

being fair dont fill ur pocket with money ::) thats capitalism  :pardon: