TRADING- WELL-TRIED COMPOSITE BOW- FOR A WELL-TRIED BLADE

sancho33

I am on the US-Saphire server, Response to this message leave your in game name. And i will PM you If you have a Blade. I was already Offered 1,2 MIL Gold And Items from Shop MC But i don't benifit from those cause i buy alot of MC now as it is and i already have gold.

Thanks and let me know.

Brief History: Well-Tried Composite Bow / Its is in my and others opinions,  the rarest drop in game to my knowledge. I know that few people have it. And more people have Blade than a Bow.  :good:

Why are u trying to sell it if u dxnt need MC or gold? whats the point? BTW this topic should be in tavern...

It's a trade offer not a sale and its US sapphire specific so its in the right place.    :tease:

I am not trying to sell it im trying to Trade it LOL read the Title of post  Re: TRADING- WELL-TRIED COMPOSITE BOW- FOR A WELL-TRIED BLADE I was saying i dont want gold or Mc if someone offers it thats my point. Thanks and your probably right sorry for putting in here and not in Tavern