druid/shamans

cmute1

i think yo should  something about shamans/druids lack of defence and constitution. They have the lowest amount of hp and lowest amount of health,eventhough they have heal it wont realy do much in pvp unless vsing another one of themm, otherwise if either a bladedacncer or barb etc atack crit with skill on them they are basically dead and for some reason they attack slower than other classes? Whys that?  So i think you should either increase their amount of constituting or increase heal or defence beceasue all their used for are healers for bosses now, you can even make a type of armor for them which gives them more of the extra life from shadows or berengar armors

I am sure he plays warspear..although I disagree with few facts, as I can easily kill bladedancer (and druid can easily kill barb) as they loose most of their hp trying to reach the ranged class.. however I see an issue when it comes to ranger..

which class can beat it? melee dies sooner than they even reach them, shamans die because of little hp each time in scenario scattershot->double damage..assuming they are not lucky to dodge ranger attack or deal critical 2x in a row..and believe me I tried to fight many rangers..

I am sure he plays warspear..although I disagree with few facts, as I can easily kill bladedancer (and druid can easily kill barb) as they loose most of their hp trying to reach the ranged class.. however I see an issue when it comes to ranger..

which class can beat it? melee dies sooner than they even reach them, shamans die because of little hp each time in scenario scattershot->double damage..assuming they are not lucky to dodge ranger attack or deal critical 2x in a row..and believe me I tried to fight many rangers..

Not really, a barb can almost easily kill me. I tried vs a barb full rares and i won, (i was with cc set), i tried vs a barb with cc set and i just take him a bit more hp than half life before dying. I dont think that classes are unbalanced. A shaman could easily beat a barb. And new shamans skill is loooong way better than scatter shot of rangers.

Btw in my opinion if you pay some atention you will notice that classes are almost good balanced, so devs project is good.

In all game druid / shamans have low hp and slower atk than daggers / swords, they should should get more powerful spells in future anyway.

rainbow you play ranger so want it to stay overpowerd, there is no balance with rangers since 1.9, a class that can kill u in 3secs and do biggest damage in range is not balanced, everybody knows this except rangers.

i war them everyday and notice how much they triple hit + CRITICAL,  dead so fast it's crazy, 80% lose unless the ranger is a noob.

we wait new skills to fix this obvious imbalance.

Druid / shamans should be doing the biggest overall dmg with crap hp, daggers should be the fastest hitter + critter, instead bow are the fastest +biggest damage + bigger critical + medium health and def+ range + high dodge, simply overpowered ATM.

shaman / druid v barb,  bd,  rogue?  my lvl15 crap items shaman kill full boss drop bd with 50% hp left simply by running around atk n heal, smurf can kill rogue / barb with 80% hp left.

" so all classes are balanced" lol

In all game druid / shamans have low hp and slower atk than daggers / swords, they should should get more powerful spells in future anyway.

rainbow you play ranger so want it to stay overpowerd, there is no balance with rangers since 1.9, a class that can kill u in 3secs and do biggest damage in range is not balanced, everybody knows this except rangers.

i war them everyday and notice how much they triple hit + CRITICAL,  dead so fast it's crazy, 80% lose unless the ranger is a noob.

I dont play only ranger :|  its just my main.

Shaman/druids/bd/barbs can have higher damage with same class of items as rangers  :facepalm:

And they can even have more critical %.. but well.. im the one who just plays with one class ;)

I dont play only ranger :|  its just my main.

Shaman/druids/bd/barbs can have higher damage with same class of items as rangers  :facepalm:

lol.. use blessing skill lvl5 and see who deals highest  damage + more hits = more chance to crit, only blind man cant see how fast they kill people now.

lol.. use blessing skill lvl5 and see who deals highest  damage + more hits = more chance to crit, only blind man cant see how fast they kill people now.

I told you, wait for other updates. If the game is so slow to be updated its not cuz of me, they could release 1update every week, but there is no passion. So dont worry so much about it, almost all their potential is gone.

I have a druid friend wich can have more crit than me and more damage.

And dont forget that all rangers items from cc havent crit %.

Just bg revenge set but its too rare to get.

New cc bow for rangers suks, it hasnt got crit and if i use cc set my crit goes to 15% and my max is 26% with full crit rares from bosses. But if i use it my hp and def go down.

In your opinion is so easy.

A bd can tank a boss a druid can not tank but can heal.. a ranger can just attack.

As i said, bd and druids can have better % than rangers. (talking about crit and damage)

And barbs? :facepalm: they maybe having high defense but yet mine cant even touch the enemy with more than half hp! and after that i dnt have any hp for using the skills bcz im already dead!

No use reasoning with a close minded person and has his mind set on defending his class, if something is so weak or you make it look so weak in forums then why the hell is the percentage of the population of fb you see more rangers, lol. About the topic, shamans and druids can pretty much own any melee class as long as they know how to play and the level and gear gap is not big, as Sulla mentioned.

It's simple. Ranged classes are the strongest. Any good player noticed that. The fact that they are ranged and that melee classes don't have anything to counter that is already a big advantage, and the newest skills just gave them even more hits or chance to increase that range. And extra hits do a big difference in this game. If used right, by the time they are hit they already reduced the opponents hp significantly.

It's simple. Ranged classes are the strongest. Any good player noticed that. The fact that they are ranged and that melee classes don't have anything to counter that is already a big advantage, and the newest skills just gave them even more hits or chance to increase that range. And extra hits do a big difference in this game. If used right, by the time they are hit they already reduced the opponents hp significantly.

agreee

i need blink and mana burn

i will blink to any ranger and burn every mana of druid or shaman,,,

maybe need blink dagger n diffusal blade for my rouge,,cranium basher good tho  ;D

agreee

maybe need blink dagger n diffusal blade for my rouge,,cranium basher good tho  ;Da

Vanguard for defence and butterfly for speed  ;D Lol this ain't DotA :P

i totally agree, rangers are overpowered everyone can easily notice that except the rangers ofc cuz they want to be strong, :sorry:  rangers hit so fast+double damage+crit hit+triple hit+bless boom and dead..(im a druid) rangers shouldnt have all these advantages it should be balanced :aggressive:

i totally agree, rangers are overpowered everyone can easily notice that except the rangers ofc cuz they want to be strong, :sorry:  rangers hit so fast+double damage+crit hit+triple hit+bless boom and dead..(im a druid) rangers shouldnt have all these advantages it should be balanced :aggressive:

:bad: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=26270.0

With really good moon equipment, druids and sharmans can be really strong. Atm on Sapphire, the best 2x2 is a sharman... This shows that they are strong

no, shaman on top because no one go arena anymore  :facepalm:

agreee

maybe need blink dagger n diffusal blade for my rouge,,cranium basher good tho  ;D

hahaha sakray that made my day.. ill just get a butterfly and rapier and kill u midblink hahah