[2013.10.09] Costumes for winners in the next Guild Tournaments #3

snorlax

Aw come on, these costumes aren't that bad, give devs some credit. They blow musketeer and guardsman out of the water.. among others... and how long did we go without any new costumes at all?

Aw come on, these costumes aren't that bad, give devs some credit. They blow musketeer and guardsman out of the water.. among others... and how long did we go without any new costumes at all?

these arent for everyone, people pay A LOT for them (think of ticket, unity pot spam) and giving us dictator costume???? like any support those ducking bastards. its an insult really

these arent for everyone, people pay A LOT for them (think of ticket, unity pot spam) and giving us dictator costume???? like any support those ♥♥♥♥ing bastards. its an insult really

i think its better than the first real costum (crusader or somethign? dont know the name :D)

and the look of this dictator costume is ok for me. doesnt look bad.

but i understand what some ppl dont like..this dictator "shows" how this game is working.. especially eu mc ppl hate this costume cause it reminds of hassn and his slaves :facepalm:

but the look isnt bad. just dont think at hassn than its fine ;D

i think its better than the first real costum (crusader or somethign? dont know the name :D)

and the look of this dictator costume is ok for me. doesnt look bad.

but i understand what some ppl dont like..this dictator "shows" how this game is working.. especially eu mc ppl hate this costume cause it reminds of hassn and his slaves :facepalm:

but the look isnt bad. just dont think at hassn than its fine ;D

not about hassn, dictatorship is a bad thing.. ur german u should know ur history for example  ;D  this could only come from russians as a good thing.

People of Arinar!

We just finished our 5th guild tournament (do not forget to check results!) and recently started the new one! It is the time to unveil the prize for next 2 tournaments! Military costume "Dictator's coat" will be the reward for winners!

1st place. Black Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

2nd place. Red Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

3rd place. Green Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

Good luck, have fun and enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

what about helloween ? I`m too exciting I can`t wait :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: