[2013.10.09] Costumes for winners in the next Guild Tournaments #3

snorlax

• Developer

People of Arinar!

We just finished our 5th guild tournament (do not forget to check results!) and recently started the new one! It is the time to unveil the prize for next 2 tournaments! Military costume "Dictator's coat" will be the reward for winners!

1st place. Black Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

2nd place. Red Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

3rd place. Green Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

Good luck, have fun and enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

LOL

Amen to people who aimed for this tourny

Why is it always costumes ffs. Atleast make it related to GUILDS, what does dictators, crusaders and assassins have to do with Warspear kinda guild war.

Gladiators weren't bad but they weren't even designed for tournament, they were just recycled as a fair award for the test one.

I'M JUST HAPPY THIS WON'T BE THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME. XD

First price looks like President Prime Minister Admiral General Haffaz Aladeen from the movie The Dictator. Second Price looks like M.Bison from the street fighter series. Come on devs,  I thought you don't want characters from movies or videogames. Wtf. There were better costume made during the costume contest like the Hero and Heroine sets made by washememew. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol anyone noticed first one is with beard and other are not xD

first and third are nice but second one doesn't look good.

the red one is the only one i'd take.

1st Osama bin laden 2nd KGB 3rd Hitler, i dont want to be rude but really ? Dictator means only destruction and harm to own and other countries :facepalm:

That's Hassn?? :shok: when u did the picture??When he said to he's slaves::"Make guild points,and maybe i give you cookies!!".

:lol:

Kinda disappointed that im alrdy invested in this tournament so I can't quit...damn that costume is ducking retarded. You devs need to start posting these rewards before the tourny starts

Damn some of winners guild are hiding into higher level...they use low level to boast gp...its unfair it should have different rewards...noob tournament's

For those whos saying its one or other person, we all know those "persons" were copied of someone, and many used it. Why our game cant do same? Nice job devs  :clapping:

Now just need release ayvondill and all will be happy  :drinks:

que lindo seria si fueran una competencia individual ;) hahaha si ese fuera el casó retaria a todo el mundo a quitarme el ranting 1 :P por de esa manera sabria que ganare :D y no hay precio para la victoria