advanced skills

cmute1

in my opinion i think druids should get a more advanced skill(s) for e.g advanced healing dew. you could probably transform that to aura heal. Which enables the caster to heal all party members or people within the range of them.

That should be for Shamans too, Druid already overpowered, Don't give him somemore booze!  :wacko:

The shaman is like the same as the druid both are strong and all think that shaman is more overpowered becouse their Lightning also stuns a enemy so i dont think that druid is the most overpowered class...

Most overpowered class? Who said that?  :unknw: Right now, the overpowered classes are Ranger, Druid and Shaman, because they have skills that would get the enemy far or binded and get a couple of cheapshots, which is why Ranged people are overpowered, Atleast give melee warriors Blink Attack/Back Stab or a Skill to make them Invulnerable for sometime to avoid skills

druid can also have 278 to 279dmg... a crit of 278dmg must be 500 something... skill crit ~850 they have big crit chance what more they want? 800 normal hit and 1500 crit hit like slime?  :facepalm:

• 9 months later...

I guess druid's current skills are enough. One should just learn how, when and where to use them. That goes the same with all other classes too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it'd be nice if roots did some damage too...

Yes. Druids are probably the weakest class... They née something to make them better.

• 2 months later...

Yes. Druids are probably the weakest class... They née something to make them better.

remove bees and give us quake, and you will see the hell it self  :spiteful:  when you face a druid  :yahoo: