Grimoire and blood tribute

Gbrosa

abandoned wizard skills

I wanted to talk about two forgotten skills in the warlock, the first is the bloody tribute and the second is the grimoire.

1 ° the bloody tribute is a skill that I almost don’t see anyone using, let alone upgrading, it would be good if the skill instead of increasing the mana consumption of the next enemy skill if it drained the enemy mana for the wizard because the way it is I find it very difficult for any warlock to use it.

2nd grimoire with the arrival of the weakness zone the grimoire was left aside because the grimoire reduces the physical and magical defense by 75% whereas the weakness zone reduces the magical defense by 80% and still applies the effect of silence, this ability it could be totally reformulated my suggestion is to make it passive passive with the following effect: every 3 abilities used the warlock receives a buff that causes it to do an additional damage to the enemy of 5% -7% -10% -15% for 4 -4-6-7 seconds and it could only be used every 15 seconds or an ability that transforms all of the wizard's abilities with 0 mana cost for 10-15-20-25 seconds and decreases the ability's cooldown. by 5% -8% -11% -15%

3 hours ago, Gbrosa said:

1 ° the bloody tribute is a skill that I almost don’t see anyone using, let alone upgrading, it would be good if the skill instead of increasing the mana consumption of the next enemy skill if it drained the enemy mana for the wizard because the way it is I find it very difficult for any warlock to use it.

That's not how it works.

It deals damage if the enemy uses skills.

3 hours ago, Gbrosa said:

every 3 abilities used the warlock receives a buff that causes it to do an additional damage to the enemy of 5% -7% -10% -15% for 4 -4-6-7 seconds and it could only be used every 15 seconds or an ability that transforms all of the wizard's abilities with 0 mana cost for 10-15-20-25 seconds and decreases the ability's cooldown. by 5% -8% -11% -15%

Nice