Buy Gold

Janier

i have a suggestion... I want to buy gold like miracles with money... It will be awesome, if you can purchase gold with money... For the next update, if you take it in consideration, it can be real... Thx

i want to buy GOLD... No miracles... Buy GOLD like buy mcoins...

If it was that easy to get gold the game economy would be destroyed. All prizes would raise to the top, for example.

idiot moron

You buy from miracle shop and sell it

What a dumb moron :facepalm:

Communication in Warspear Online game is based on principles of mutual respect

it could potentially rise prices within our economy because those players that already by miracle coins would also buy gold and with more gold in supply more ppl wont find it so hard to get so theyll rise their prices. Its the most basic principle in an economy supply and demand. the higher the demand with a lesser supply of goods equals steepened prices where as if their was a high supply with a low demand prices could potentially hit rock bottom

it could potentially rise prices within our economy because those players that already by miracle coins would also buy gold and with more gold in supply more ppl wont find it so hard to get so theyll rise their prices. Its the most basic principle in an economy supply and demand. the higher the demand with a lesser supply of goods equals steepened prices where as if their was a high supply with a low demand prices could potentially hit rock bottom

Already happend, prices went rock-high after swamp release, then hydra had it`s final update so no one could get the wild boy-wild girl costumes. It`s extremely rare and overpriced now.

Then everything went rock-bottom when we got the surprise chests, prices went from 4k to 1-2k(or lower) on crystals/runes

Costumes would normally cost around 15-30k and were being sold for 2-6k, now that`s pretty rock-bottom eh?

Already happend, prices went rock-high after swamp release, then hydra had it`s final update so no one could get the wild boy-wild girl costumes. It`s extremely rare and overpriced now.

Then everything went rock-bottom when we got the surprise chests, prices went from 4k to 1-2k(or lower) on crystals/runes

Costumes would normally cost around 15-30k and were being sold for 2-6k, now that`s pretty rock-bottom eh?

i agree sure the first set was a nice little bonus for me but with each set i notcied items becoming more and more worthless