why so greedy?

diana1995

Do not trust SiThLoRdS ppl Absalom death and the other, they will invite u for tikets then kick u when u sleep coz ur not  active  :facepalm:  well it was only 80 tiks but intention count  :cray:

so again even if ur full +10 good player beware of joining top guilds coz they are top from stealing from you.

better follow my example : no guild no friends!

agreed ;D its only a game but ppl have taken it as their personal way of life doing watever dey will do in real life damn so much emotions involved :lol: :rofl:

agreed ;D its only a game but ppl have taken it as their personal way of life doing watever dey will do in real life damn so much emotions involved :lol: :rofl:

ur sign still makes me LoL xD

Do not trust SiThLoRdS ppl Absalom death and the other, they will invite u for tikets then kick u when u sleep coz ur not  active  :facepalm:  well it was only 80 tiks but intention count  :cray:

so again even if ur full +10 good player beware of joining top guilds coz they are top from stealing from you.

better follow my example : no guild no friends!

I have never invited anyone to the guild with the intention to steal from them. If you were kicked, it was because you were not meeting our requirements. I'm fairly certain you were told you could reclaim your donated tickets (pm me in game if you really didn't receive them). I'm sorry things didn't work out, it's not personal.

The sexy girl is right

shitlords was better when xsjado was leader.but absalom is the maker. And xsjado give him leader. He changed. All old members leaved. Only scammer now there

No bias here i'm sure, coming from the first person I kicked immediately after xsjado left. Funny how all of you are talking shit about us in chat and forums, but in pm it's all "sorry bro, plz inv back." No scammers here my friend, no spammers here either. Thankfully, we are now rid of those.  :yahoo:

im sure

hotknight kicked after despot over 300 tickts

turtle♥♥♥♥ kicked too after despot alot tickts :bad:

and alot others

xsjado kicked hotknight like 2 months ago.... why you bringing that up? no better example obviously. Also, turtle is cool with me still...

We have kicked many players for various reasons. So have all the other top guilds. It is necessary to remain competitive. Hate on us all you want xherodark. All you do is flame and spam, youre hardly a real competitor in the game.

xsjado kicked hotknight like 2 months ago.... why you bringing that up? no better example obviously. Also, turtle is cool with me still...

We have kicked many players for various reasons. So have all the other top guilds. It is necessary to remain competitive. Hate on us all you want xherodark. All you do is flame and spam, youre hardly a real competitor in the game.

stop complaining  :facepalm:  ... ur ask me to be active, u invited me at 11:00(23:00...) pm and i wasnt active? nvm now all ws know u guild as shitlords

i dont give a *duck red hearts :blush: :rofl: * about tiks ... the thought that counts

stop complaining  :facepalm:  ... ur ask me to be active, u invited me at 11:00(23:00...) pm and i wasnt active? nvm now all ws know u guild as shitlords

i dont give a *♥♥♥♥ red hearts :blush: :rofl: * about tiks ... the thought that counts

Did you really just tell me to stop complaining? Isn't this whole thread made by you only to complain? You weren't good enough for our guild and donated a minuscule amount of tickets. You were kicked, now you and xherodark (who was also kicked for sucking) are on here making false accusations.

I think that pretty much sums it up. Haters  :diablo:

He didnt check world chat xD

everyone said absalom and shitlord are scammer

you famous guild now xD happy

Actually, despite your attempt to smear our good name, most of the server still likes us and still wants to join us. It is only you few crying about being kicked who actually think we would need to scam. 8)

Untill you find out people are just using your guild, keep on believing :good:

true :good: 

even if ur  good or bad ur guild name still remain shitlords... :facepalm: 

there...

75470_.png

true :good: 

even if ur  good or bad ur guild name still remain shitlords... :facepalm: 

there...

lol, saved a shot of the 1 and only time you have probably ever beat us? you should frame that

xhero - are those the only 3 times you have ever beaten us?  ;D

frame those on your wall. if i took a screen of every time we beat you guys my 2 TB hard drive would be full  :rofl:

Actually, despite your attempt to smear our good name, most of the server still likes us and still wants to join us. It is only you few crying about being kicked who actually think we would need to scam. 8)

A funny thing thinking themselves to be liked by others. They just want to join you for the reward, and not for the shitty shitty brotherhood.  ;D

xhero - are those the only 3 times you have ever beaten us?  ;D

frame those on your wall. if i took a screen of every time we beat you guys my 2 TB hard drive would be full  :rofl:

Whos that ugly guy that ur using as profile pic?

name: flugay

class:rape man

PLZ LET ME IN SITH. I MAKE 5$ A MONTH PICKING COTON... PLZ LET ME IN SITH VORTEX IS NOOB GUILD...........i will give u bj plz let me in

name: flugay

class:rape man

PLZ LET ME IN SITH. I MAKE 5$ A MONTH PICKING COTON... PLZ LET ME IN SITH VORTEX IS NOOB GUILD...........i will give u bj plz let me in

we have been needing some more old gay rapist around :yahoo: