Death's Power

Выпускает в цель снаряд темной энергии, который наносит магический урон. Если снаряд не повреждает цель, вы получаете бафф «Неизбежный».

Неизбежный - ваш следующий дебафф «Поцелуй смерти» не может перейти в сопротивление.

Перезарядка: 18 секунд.

Дальность применения: 1 ячейки

Стоимость: 4% от максимального запаса здоровья.

Уровень 1: Урон равен (10% физической силы + 110% магии)

Уровень 2: Урон равен (20% физической силы + 120% магии)

Уровень 3: Урон равен (30% физической силы + 130% магии)

Уровень 4: Урон равен (40% физической силы + 140% магии)

Edited by Lalution

We have got so many damage skills based on Magic Damage... make this statistic to be actually good for something; Classes like Shamans or Warlocks (or even Chieftains) will burst damage way better than a dk does. Give him a supporting skill maybe. 

it seems people are still striving for a magic based death knight to this day...

i'm gonna be honest and say, that when i first read this idea, i didn't like it and was about to criticize it but i stopped myself and reread the topic several times while thinking about it ingame, and it kind work in a sense...

what i am trying to say is that the skill work in PvP, i can see it usefulness there and i get why PvP death knight might want it, also the idea of it working with kiss of death is something i am all in and support it wholeheartedly, now said that i still have problems with it, and they are as following

3 hours ago, Lalution said:

Cast range: 3 cells

death knight is a melee class, and a melee class having ranged skill might not be the greatness or most balanced, you might say that he has sharp shadow, and most melee classes might get off the hook with 1 ranged skill, but having lot of ranged skills might be problematic, death knight isn't some bootleg warlock, nor is he a charmer

Cost: 4% of maximum health.

i just don't know why his health need to be included in this, it just seems kinda random, is it common now for death knight to use his health to cast spells?

Level 1: Damage is equal to (10% of physical strength + 110% of magic)

Level 2: Damage is equal to (20% of physical strength + 120% of magic)

Level 3: Damage is equal to (30% of physical strength + 130% of magic)

Level 4: Damage is equal to (40% of physical strength + 140% of magic)

now you said the skill is a magic damage skill, but it uses physical power in its calculation for damage?

i am all in for a magical damage based death knight, and while i am mostly PvE, i do acknowledge this sort of skill in PvP

the more ideas the more we could support our favorite class

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Give him a supporting skill maybe. 

why not a totem that reduce any damage dealt to any allies inside it effect radius?:cat2: but that just me wanting my class to be broken

jokes aside, this might be mean but as long as they improve old skills mainly saturation, steel hurricane and (questionably) secret reserve, i don't give a damn what new skill they add

5 hours ago, FakeUser said:

i just don't know why his health need to be included in this, it just seems kinda random, is it common now for death knight to use his health to cast spells?

The first thing I want to say is - Thank you all for your opinion. About health as a resource. I decided to choose health as a resource in terms of the fact that the skill does not have the highest cooldown and the damage increases are slightly above average. 4% of the maximum (not current) is a stop singal for people who would gather in a large amount of CD and spam the skill until the desired buff works. :Snorlax:

now you said the skill is a magic damage skill, but it uses physical power in its calculation for damage?

Yes exactly. I love the idea of the Magic Death Knight, but I also don't want to make a skill that would only work for Magic Archetype. I thought that adding a percentage of physical strength to the skill was a good idea, since people go in hybrid builds.

PvP

As it was said, the kiss of death has too many problems in PvP: Go into resistance, it can be cleared, any other Death Knight overlaps your debuff with his new one. For PvE, I can only say that this is a Fan Build that brings more variety than benefits (For the group).

death knight is a melee class, and a melee class having ranged skill might not be the greatness or most balanced, you might say that he has sharp shadow, and most melee classes might get off the hook with 1 ranged skill, but having lot of ranged skills might be problematic, death knight isn't some bootleg warlock, nor is he a charmer

I specifically counted the cells and may have misled you. 3 cells are your hero (1 cell), an empty cell (2), your opponent (3). That is, the void between you and your opponent at the time of using the skill 1 cell.

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Give him a supporting skill maybe. 

On account of direct auxiliary skills, I doubt (Don't take the job from Charmer), but something like Auras or group buffs can always be thought of. :stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Lalution said:

On account of direct auxiliary skills, I doubt (Don't take the job from Charmer), but something like Auras or group buffs can always be thought of

A support skill must not be necessarily a healing skill. Dks lack of such skills, compared to other tanks, while it has got tons of magic damage skills which only the most brave ones will use as primary skills. 

24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

A support skill must not be necessarily a healing skill.

It's true. DK cannot protect allies from N damage, like other tanks: Barbarian Roar, Paladin Shields, Guardian Damage Redirection.

But if you create useful abilities for DK, then you should take an example from the Paladin - support abilities work from the statistics of allies.

I'll give you an example, but don't take it seriously.

Vampiric Aura: You and your allies gain 5% + 1% Health Steal stat for every 12/10/8/6% percent health lost.

9 minutes ago, Lalution said:

Vampiric Aura: You and your allies gain 5% + 1% Health Steal stat for every 12/10/8/6% percent health lost.

Now that's talking. :kawaii: